No announcement yet.

***Andre ward Vs Prime Joe Calzaghe***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayDee2700 View Post
    I dont know what you are Smokin but IMO Roy Jones Jr was the best SMW of all time. Prime Roy beats the **** out of a prime Calzaghe 10 out of 10X
    Yeah but Roy didn't hold the WBO crap-strap for a decade and risk life and limb fighting beasts like the DREADED Tokker Pudwell.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Who was the last person Ward stopped or put down?

Calzaghe has put down and stopped some top fighters.

Andre would be schooled if they fought.
      Calzaghe does not have power, he just has a great work rate that wears his opponet down, and the only person I really give Cal credit for beating is Kessler! every1 else where bums or elderly lol!

Comment

Good fight but the thing is Ward is not in his prime yet. I still can see Ward getting a lot better than he already is which a problem for boxing!!!! A good problem though!

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
          Yeah but Roy didn't hold the WBO crap-strap for a decade.
          Dont matter! You know and I know Roy would beat the **** out of Cal if they where to fight prime for prime thats what matters. So there for he couldnt be the best SMW of all time.

Comment

Calzaghe does not have power, he just has a great work rate that wears his opponet down, and the only person I really give Cal credit for beating is Kessler! every1 else where bums or elderly lol!
            The ref stopped MANY of Joe's fights.

The fake Peter Manfredo TKO is actually one of the better Calzhage stoppages.

Comment

Dont matter! You know and I know Roy would beat the **** out of Cal if they where to fight prime for prime thats what matters. So there for he couldnt be the best SMW of all time.
              How could you not spot the sarcasm?

Comment

Calzaghe by a comfortable UD if they fought right now.

Andre Dirrell would have been the hardest fight.

Comment

Jones would mangle the Welsh Rabbit with ease.

Comment

Ward is not a big puncher either

calzaghe was damn near 37 years old when he fought RJJ, his legs were shot and half his speed and workrate were GONE. He still dominated.

You hate calzaghe for fighting nobody, look at RJJ's resume he fought part timers, subway workers etc. There is only 2 good names on RJJ's resume james toney and bhop.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                      Calzaghe by a comfortable UD if they fought right now.

Andre Dirrell would have been the hardest fight.
                      STFU

Joe went life and death with a SHOT Charles Brewer.

Comment

Working...
                      X