Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marquez discusses the Evolution of Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys for this video and translations. I think this shows that despite all the hounding of Pac that he does, JMM has a great deal of respect for Manny.

I don't think any other fighter knows Pac better than JMM and Nacho. If they do have this rubik's cube figured out, then it's gonna be a very, very interesting fight. Here's hoping GBP doesn't match TR's offer. Can't wait for November!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      that means it's over for gayweather!
      LOL...................beat me to it.............

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
        Evolution? What evolution... Marquez don't know jack.. Ask the *****s, Pacquiao is the same.
        He evolved into a manipulating PED test ducking cheat , if he dont have an advantage he wont fight , biggest cherry picker in boxing right now , you could write a book on just his manipulation of opponents with CWs monster rings and ducking them until they shot to **** ,,,,

The Evolution of Plastc Man .

Comment

marquez is hyping the fight its all lies , manny has never improved , the *****s know better than marquez

Comment

I'm curious as to exactly what JMM meant when he said Pac feints with his feet. Interesting point and never heard that pointed out about him before.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
              I'm curious as to exactly what JMM meant when he said Pac feints with his feet. Interesting point and never heard that pointed out about him before.
              similar to the stutter step in basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                Bolded for the truth. That's always been the key to beating Pac. Its what Morales did, its what JMM was successful at. I'm just not sure JMM can keep up anymore (especially @144).
                I agree. Cotto was keeping up with Pac's pace and boxing pretty well, until the knockdown. What extreme mental determination that's required to continue keeping up with Pac's pace after getting floored. I just hope JMM can still do it today.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
                  I agree. Cotto was keeping up with Pac's pace and boxing pretty well, until the knockdown. What extreme mental determination that's required to continue keeping up with Pac's pace after getting floored. I just hope JMM can still do it today.
                  At 140 JMM will keep up like he has twice before ,, thats why they gunna scam him with a CW just to slow him down a little and then you have it all Mannys way , but Roach knows that .

Comment

I thought Pac the same fighter... This is what i'm getting from all the *****s..

Comment

Originally posted by boxingsmash69 View Post
                      Exactly. Getting floored three times, in 1 rd no less, is certainly nothing to brag about but JMM's ability to turn their first fight around after 3 KD's showed brutal mental toughness and determination

Comment

Working...
                      X