No announcement yet.

Biggest waste of talent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I have to say Mayweather and Pacquiao. Both are not fighting the best in their prime. One is allowing too much time and the other keeps fighting loosers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
        I have to say Mayweather and Pacquiao. Both are not fighting the best in their prime. One is allowing too much time and the other keeps fighting loosers.
        even those are losers whoever fight those losers aside from pac gets whoop in the arse.

Comment

James Toney is a 3 division world champion, one time P4P best fighter in the world, participated in a Fight of the Year and is a lock for the Hall of Fame. How is that a waste of talent. He accomplished alot, just not as much as he got older and heavier.

Comment

Tracy MCgrady

Comment

James Toneys a good shout, him and gerald mcclellan would have been a great fight

Comment

Chris Arreola
                Andre Dirrell
                Devon Alexander

All 3 should be world champions by now (Arreola as a cruiser or Light Heavy) but all 3 are mental midgets who sell themselves short.

I won't even give Joan Guzman the benefit of saying he is talented enough to waste it. He is just a waste, period.

Comment

Naseem Hamed, if he was more serious and quit joking around in the ring, he woulda beaten Barrera and then went on to bigger things ...

Comment

There are loads i think. Bowe, hamed, valero

Also that guy who fought trinidad. David Reid? Jumped in to quick and got battered

Zab judah, awesome skills but never trained or had the hunger for it.

I think francisco Bojado should be mentioned. Awesome amater career. could not focus at the level needed to be pro.

Oh yeah. odlanier solis. he he would have fought at around 225-230 he would have beaten vitali IMO

Comment

Joan Guzman is EVERY BIT AS TALENTED as Floyd Mayweather yet is one tenth of the fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X