No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Arreola TKO3 Aguilera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Arreola TKO3 Aguilera

Last edited by Klitschko2011; 05-15-2011, 06:33 AM.

I saw this fight a few hours ago and I thought that he looked good, a lot faster than before. Still I have some concerns about his performance. I think that he lost some punching power, I strongly believe that if he weighted the 255 pounds that he had before, he would've got a KO at Aguilera in the first round.

Anyway he's losing weight right now so it's normal that he lost some power. If he trains hard, I think he might get it back.

Comment

Comment

First time I've seen a fighter actually deliver a punch that an audience requested.

"Arreola Uppercut!!" BOOOM!! TKO!

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
          Yeah if with the video you are trying to say that it's better to trade some power for speed then I agree. He looked way better than before and as I said, if he continues training hard he's going to be able to hit as hard as he used to, but faster, therefore creating more power.

Comment

You don't lose power by losing fat....

Comment

Originally posted by King Ghidorah View Post
              You don't lose power by losing fat....
              Nope but if your not cutting properly you do lose muscle/strength.. hell even if you do cut right that's still a possiblity. Not saying it happened here though.. he looked very good to me..

Drop the flubber by hitting 220 and then build tone up a little.. then Arreola will be a force.

Comment

I thought Chris looked ok in there, markedly faster and less ponderous with a bit more snap in his punches. I'll have my reservations until a few more fights down the line, though. Good on him for not skimping on training for this fight but he should have been doing this from the start, and time will tell if he's really changed his ways for the better. But damn, does Nips have breast tissue or something? It seems he could drop down to 210 and still have the little jiggly ones.

Comment

"Im hungry man and not for pizza and shit, im hungry for the title."

Comment

Good performance from Arreola, he looked in good shape for a change, faster more fluid and snappier with his shots, he also looked as if he was real comftable with that high pace

Good luck too him he's one of the few HW's worth watching and is a cool guy

Comment

Working...
                    X