No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward vs. Arthur Abraham Mega Gallery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andre Ward vs. Arthur Abraham Mega Gallery

Home Depot Center, Carson, California - In the first semi-final bout of the Super Six tournament, WBA super middleweight champion Andre Ward (24-0, 13KOs) dominated Arthur Abraham (32-3, 26KOs) over twelve rounds. The scores were 120-108, 118-110 and 118-111. Abraham is eliminated from the tournament and loses three of his last four fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They could'nt even find a clean punch that Ward landed. If you were to just look at the pics it looks like AA won the fight. Ward had major problems with AA.

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
      They could'nt even find a clean punch that Ward landed. If you were to just look at the pics it looks like AA won the fight. Ward had major problems with AA.
      A win is a WIN!!! And King Arthur lost...sorry. Oaktown Riders for live. Live well EAST BAY!!!

Comment

Is this legal?

Comment

Sometimes fighters have trouble letting their hands go when they don't see a target. . .i was impressed with how much discipline ward showed, he is lb4lb #1 in my book. . .He faces monster after monster and rarely loses rounds

Comment

Are you serious AA just admitted he lost, those pic are just still they do not tell the whole fight ..

Comment

This ****** obviously didn't watch the fight. Either that or he is just going to hate on Ward no matter how well he does or who he beats.

Comment

The fight I saw lastnight, I saw AA getting beat up when he was fighting, and stopped fighting from round 4 thru 10. SOG was bringing it to him. AA looked tired as he went back to his corner after every round.

Comment

I was throughly impressed with SOG, and felt if he had landed a few more combinations, he would've gotten AA out of there.

Comment

Working...
                  X