Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Andre Ward vs. Arthur Abraham RbR and discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without the clinching... 8-4 Abraham UD... stream link please..^^

Comment

weigh in pics were up yesterday..and there are several threads on it aswell..people just dont post in them..they'd rather talk bout fantacy fights

Comment

Ward is boring and Abraham is going to just wait for one big shot. Not going to be much of a fight to be honest.

Comment

Ward holding and headbutting?............ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Comment

Originally posted by MuckMuck View Post
            I am attending the fight at the Home Depot Center. I might bring a Snuggie with me so Ward can sign it. We all know how much he loves to snuggle with his opponents.
            You should ask him to headbutt you and sign your forehead. Then lowblow you for good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
              I completely agree, but I'm still looking forward to this fight. It's the year of upsets!

Abraham hitting Ward in the first round with a hammer and the fight will he completely different. If Ward goes Sakio Bika on Abraham he'll get hit sooner or later, even though he is an artful dodger.
              I am watching it. Just stylistically it's a easier prediction.

Comment

i have been looking forward to it, always enjoy watching both ward and abraham fight. abraham for his explosiveness and ward for his craft, should be a good one.

everyone is assuming ward will box his ears of, but he wants a KO and will likely be more aggressive than usual. at the same time abraham is desperate for a win, a huge puncher and more intelligent in the ring than ppl give him credit for. he only needs to set ward up perfectly once and the fight will be over. at the same time ward is just brilliant and it will be no easy task for abe to land that bomb.

cant wait

Comment

"This is Pac-Floyd country Jack, ain't no time for actual fights. OSTs and Vacations is what it's all about"

Comment

i got 100 million on ward...any takers??

Comment

because both guys are boring as sht

Comment

Working...
                      X