No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Amir Khan: "Bradley Has Pulled Out"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
    Was you saying this when Khan fought Paulie instead of Maidana??How about when he fought MAB instead of rematching Prescott??Oh I bet there were loads of defenses there..But when a man is trying to get his business and career in order there is no defending??Dude shut up,and stop all that Khan **** riding..
    I'm not even a big fan of Khan. LOL. Point is, Bradley flapped his gumbs, called Khan out and told him to stop running, and when Khan stepped up, Bradley went into hiding. End of story!

Comment

Cant hate on u Wazaa for this post, I agree and u know im one of the biggest Khan/Wazaa haters there is. Bradley is a coward. Who woulda thunk it that another young "slick" american is a coward

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        I'm not even a big fan of Khan. LOL. Point is, Bradley flapped his gumbs, called Khan out and told him to stop running, and when Khan stepped up, Bradley went into hiding. End of story!
        Bradley went into handling his business..I can't wait for the smoke to clear and Bradley to have a new promoter..I wonder when Bradley's business is in order and he is ready to fight will you guy's be this hard on Khan if he say's no he does not wanna fight..I'll be very interested in that..

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
          Bradley went into handling his business..I can't wait for the smoke to clear and Bradley to have a new promoter..I wonder when Bradley's business is in order and he is ready to fight will you guy's be this hard on Khan if he say's no he does not wanna fight..I'll be very interested in that..
          LOL. You must be either a relative of Bradley or Bradley himself. There's no excuses for his *****assness....

Bradley knew his contract was up in June. This was no secret. Why say he hopes to land a fight with Khan in July if he knew he wanted out of his contract with Shaw in June? He's either very stupid or has a change of heart in regards to fighting Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            Bradley knew his contract was up in June. This was no secret. Why say he hopes to land a fight with Khan in July if he knew he wanted out of his contract with Shaw in June? He's either very stupid or has a change of heart in regards to fighting Khan.
            Because July is after June, and he could fight Khan whilst being promoted by somebody else, perhaps?

I remember why I stopped coming here, too many one eyed idiots...

Comment

Haha Bradley said to Khan to stop running, who's running now Bradley?

Comment

ic bradley has used the floyd chickenweather excuse of not thinking about boxing right now

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  I thin he wants to get out a contract with shaw.
                  That's what it's all about. Once his contract stuff is taken care of and the talks resume, we'll see how many people change their tune. Why would Bradley need to duck Khan when he is calling out Pac and Mayweather, both better fighters than Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSkyThinking View Post
                    Because July is after June, and he could fight Khan whilst being promoted by somebody else, perhaps?

I remember why I stopped coming here, too many one eyed idiots...
                    So you expect Khan and Bradley to train and have their promoters promote a fight within a matter of weeks once Bradley signs with a new promoter?

And the dumb post of the day award goes to BlueSkyThinking! Idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSkyThinking View Post
                      Amir is one lucky boy, Bradley would have made him look like a fool.

I just hope all this bravado is backed up when he finally does face Bradley, wouldn't be at all suprised if Khan pulls the FMJ trick of waiting for someone else to beat him, then saying "LOLZ, look, he's ****, I'd have beaten him even easier!"

Khan and Bradley's respective styles make for a stinker of a fight, but one the talented american should prevail in relatively easily.

You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I'm not saying Bradley couldn't beat Khan, but to say that he would have an easy night of it and make him "look like a fool" is pure nonsense.

On Topic: It's hard for me to defend Bradley here and I am a big fan of his. I'd like to hear his side of the story, but from the sounds of it, Bradley has either got greedy or lost a little confidence.

Comment

Working...
                      X