Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Abraham Will Just Look For One Big Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see AA pulimg off the KO victory but i would love to be proven wrong, you can't beat a good knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

not sure if Ward has the conditioning to outwork or outrun AA. if ward tires and starts holding and hitting, he will give AA a lot more opportunities.
      When has Ward ever had stamina issues.. AA was out boxed by Dirrell and Froch of all people.. Ward should be a HEAVY favorite.. But this is boxing and anything can happen, AA does have a punchers chance.. Good luck with that

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
        When has Ward ever had stamina issues.. AA was out boxed by Dirrell and Froch of all people.. Ward should be a HEAVY favorite.. But this is boxing and anything can happen, AA does have a punchers chance.. Good luck with that
        I thought AA was coming back against Dirrell (I think Dirrell thought the same thing). Froch just seemed so much bigger than Arthur that AA didn't know what to do.

Ward isn't as big a man as Froch, and hopefully AA has made some adjustments that will make this competitive.

I just can't cheer for someone who calls himself "Son of God," no matter what his reasoning is.

Comment

ward's ring generalship and just plain smarts won't let AA catch him.whether people want to call his style "dirty" or his tactics dirty , ward in a wide UD.

Comment

Ward will destroy AA.

Comment

Johnson schools froch.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                I just can't cheer for someone who calls himself "Son of God," no matter what his reasoning is.
                You just can't give credit to an American fighter unless he's one of those sucky, old or fatass bums that the Klitschkos fight. We get it.
                Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 05-14-2011, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X