No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward-Arthur Abraham: Pre-Semi “6” Report Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by remythecat73 View Post
    I guess I was watching a different fight. Direll gave AA a boxing lesson for most of that bout.
    Yes, he outboxed AA, WHEN AA WASN'T TRYING TO BOX HIM. When AA turned up the heat in the 11th, Andre was all but outta there. Turns out he was pretty shook after all, seeing all the drama he pulled off, just to avoid the round and a half of doom that was waiting for him.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
      what fight did you watch dude?
      Originally posted by dubjab View Post
      are you denying that Arthur was getting to Andre at the end of the fight? He legitimately dropped Andre and it was called a slip. Ironically, Andre's knockdown of AA was after a push - so it wasn't legit. What I'm trying to say is, yes, Andre outboxed AA until the 10th round, but the fact that AA turned the tables around and was able to get to Andre shows that it was a part of his gameplan, not that Dirrell is the better boxer.
      I wonder know? Not really.
      Looked liked a clean shot landed to me AA was off balanced but punch caused the KD legit hurt or not. Getting outboxed for 10 rounds then deciding to start fighting a Gameplan?

Comment

don't entertain it anymore ronin, AA kd was not a push it was a clean shot, Dirrell started to come off his gameplan and got a little careless. It was a boxing lesson that Froch expanded on and Ward will finish it tonight. That dude does not know what he is talking about. Andre was no where near out of there, nor did he fake anything.

Comment

don't entertain it anymore ronin, AA kd was not a push it was a clean shot, Dirrell started to come off his gameplan and got a little careless. It was a boxing lesson that Froch expanded on and Ward will finish it tonight. That dude does not know what he is talking about. Andre was no where near out of there, nor did he fake anything.
          I agree with this statement.

Comment

direll's knockdown was legit

he did outbox aa for 10 rounds

10th round it all changed

11th round he was getting to him, hurting him, tide was turning, dirrell new it, took the easy way out

these are the facts, how anyone can dispute this is beyond me

even the boxingscene staff agree

Comment

LOL hard at this. W/e I don't care that you Dirrell fans (though I didn't know he had any fans besides his relatives) don't want to admit that your boy was all but done after being rocked by AA's LEGIT KD. You know why I know it was legit? because he was still on queer street, and he shoulda got the 8 count to recover a bit - so it was worse for him that the ref didn't open up the count.
              Bottom line - he was done, he ate the AA bomb, he wasn't gonna recover, so he pulled off the melodrama - props to him on his acting skills.
              Even he knows he faked, he was crying because he knew it was gonna be hard for him to look in the mirror and say he didn't quit.

Deal with the truth.

BTW I got Ward to beat AA comfortably tonight by UD, but I'm not ruling out some good exchanges.
              Last edited by dubjab; 05-14-2011, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Wards bringing the heat

Comment

Wards going to make AA quit. He's already frustrated and confused and is resulting to rough house tactics. Much like what Froch does when he's getting schooled. Ex is vs Direll. Froch was schooled...

AA is going to be embarressed.

Comment

AA has limited skills... like I said Ward is destroying AA.. Froch is next if he doesn't get schooled by the season vet in Johnson.

Comment

Working...
                    X