Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on mayweather after watchin the Fight Hype videos???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on mayweather after watchin the Fight Hype videos???

Did anyone think any different of him??he came across as the not the sharpest knife but a nice fella all the same.....The guy making the videos is like a seedy **** actor

I still think he is a jackass and a dickhead, but I think it did show some people that he is just living a regular life. Hes got money in the bank, plenty of family around, and other things that regular people do. He isn't an attention seeker like Pacquiao is, Mayweather doesn't want to spotlight on him 24/7. He really hates Arum though...you can tell Arum running him through the mud for leaving Top Rank really bothered him.

Comment

I think I have a better idea as to why he is so reluctant to fight Pac. Its like he feels that he will get no credit for beating Pac, but he will lose everything if he loses the fight. To him, its not worth the risk.

Comment

it was good to see him being real. to bad manny wont take the tests.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
          I think I have a better idea as to why he is so reluctant to fight Pac. Its like he feels that he will get no credit for beating Pac, but he will lose everything if he loses the fight. To him, its not worth the risk.
          He'd get plenty of credit if he beat pac, but the longer he waits the more it looks like he's holding out for pac to slow down.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
            He'd get plenty of credit if he beat pac, but the longer he waits the more it looks like he's holding out for pac to slow down.
            But you gotta understand where dude’s coming from. Everytime he fights, he’s expected to win, and when he does, he gets criticized for fighting a mismatched opponent. (Kinda like the situation Pac is in right now) Coming into the Pac fight, Floyd will probably be favored to win. If he wins, people will say “well, yeah, he was supposed to win”. But if he loses, it will be an upset. People will revel in his defeat because that’s what everyone pays to see. They’ve been waiting for someone to beat the loudmouth black guy and it finally happened. If he was sure he could be Pac easily, I’m sure h wouldn't have sked for the test and this fight would’ve been made. But I don’t think Floyd is as confident about beating Pac as he claims to be

Comment

People said that about dlh, comrades, hatton, and shane and people have discredited those wins so that's not true. He won't get full credit for beating pac, there will be e uses.for why he won

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post

Comment

But you gotta understand where dude’s coming from. Everytime he fights, he’s expected to win, and when he does, he gets criticized for fighting a mismatched opponent. (Kinda like the situation Pac is in right now) Coming into the Pac fight, Floyd will probably be favored to win. If he wins, people will say “well, yeah, he was supposed to win”. But if he loses, it will be an upset. People will revel in his defeat because that’s what everyone pays to see. They’ve been waiting for someone to beat the loudmouth black guy and it finally happened. If he was sure he could be Pac easily, I’m sure h wouldn't have sked for the test and this fight would’ve been made. But I don’t think Floyd is as confident about beating Pac as he claims to be
                I don't think he's reluctant but you have to realize how much he bended to try and get the fight done just to have pac them walk away, lie about why they did and him still get blamed for it. I can only imagine how.stressful negotiations are...let alone woth someone like pac.

Comment

I agree. I could see from the videos that's he's a loving family man. But you can also see that he's also insecure about himself due to Arum's words really getting to him. I could also see that he has as huge an ego as much as Pac (IMO Pac's is even bigger). The interviews also showed that he is not an asshole most of the time. I still think he has a bad temper and that's why most of his interviews on ESPN and other media are criticized.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    People said that about dlh, comrades, hatton, and shane and people have discredited those wins so that's not true. He won't get full credit for beating pac, there will be e uses.for why he won
                    The excuses will be:

"Manny was distracted by the blood tests...that's why he wasn't punching"

"Gayweather's ghetto coonery caught Pac off guard"

"Floyd was just too big"

Comment

Working...
                    X