Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Floyd so obsessed with Pacs finances and promotional deal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    Cuz Floyd is a lil insecure b*tch
    Insecure is the last thing I will call him.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
      LOL. It actually has nothing to do with my thread question, but ok. Floyd should talk about more important things when the camera is on him rather than what Pacquiao does with his money.
      LET ME HELP U

THIS IS WHAT U WROTE
      In case you didnt notice, this is a boxing forum where posters talk about boxing, boxers, and boxing news. Therefore if there's something going on with a boxer whether its good or bad, its going to be posted here.

HERE IS A TRANSLATION THAT WILL HELP U ANSWER UR QUESTION

In case you didnt notice, floyd is a boxer who is potentially fighting pac, he is very out spoken and entitled to his own opinion just like people who post stupid coments about boxers that they have never met and situations they have opinions about. Therefore if there's something going on with pacquiao as a boxer whether its good or bad, he gonna say it.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
        Insecure is still needing Arum...

Oscar and Floyd left Top Rank in their 20's....

Fanny must really be a ******..
        LoL

Only Oscar made it on his own.

Floyd left Top Rank, and became a star because his new father, ODLH gave him the keys. FMJ Jr still hasn't left his daddy's side since. His last 4-5 fights have been promoted by big daddy Oscar.

Comment

floyd insecure? , its the the time of the month again , he's menstruating

Comment

Originally posted by JHAVIS View Post
            If crying about why Pac is getting all the praise, attention, and recognition and not him isnt insecure, I dont know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by JHAVIS View Post
              he comes across as quite possibly the most insecure sportsman in the world today (and I follow quite a few sports)

Comment

I hope it leads to a fight as well. I just dont understand why Floyd seems soo concerned with what Pac keeps from his purses.
                might sound weird but maybe floyd likes Pac and he was in his position at one point. So he probably understands what he is going through at the moment with Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by lupiniii View Post
                  might sound weird but maybe floyd likes pac and he was in his position at one point. So he probably understands what he is going through at the moment with arum.
                  now ur talking!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol, I think Pacquiao fans are obsessed with Floyds financial business.

For god sakes, how many threads and youtube videos and comments overall all have you seen from *******s saying that "Mayweather is going broke".

Comment

I dont understand it. How does it in anyway effect him or his money? Every single time he gives an interview and Pac's name comes up, he's rambles on about how Pac has the worst deal in boxing and how Bob Arum keeps 30% of Pacs purse. Now if one day they can agree to fight, and say they split the the purse 50/50, Pac will be giving 30 percent to Arum while Floyd keeps his percentage. Ok, now once again, why does Floyd sound so pissed off and why is he so concerned? If i'm a boxer and fighting someone, I can give 2 *****s what he does with his money.
                      I think he is implying Pac should leave top rank and the two of them should negotiate alone. I think he was sending a similar message to cotto a while back

Comment

Working...
                      X