Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Shane could find Floyd's brittle chin, you best believe Manny will

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since when does Mayweather have a brittle chin?

Comment

I don't think Pac can ko the coward. He might go down from the first clean shot he didn't see it coming. Get up then run faster than Mosley. One thing is scary in this fight if happens. Pac will never show mercy on Floyd for what he did and in his whole family to him. Did you see how pissed off Pac about the bs knockdown from Mosley and he stepped up the gas. Those kind of assaults Pac will give to Floyd non stop starting from round 1 till the end Pac burning with fire.

Comment

Mosely's best punch connected perfectly on mayweather's jaw and floyd didn't even hit the canvas.

Mosely tapped pac in their fight and pac fell on his ass trying to play it off like he didnt get hit

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
          Mosely's best punch connected perfectly on mayweather's jaw and floyd didn't even hit the canvas.

Mosely tapped pac in their fight and pac fell on his ass trying to play it off like he didnt get hit
          You better trust your queen more than yourself. Think about this. After Mosley suffered a knockdown against Pac. Floyd immediately declared he is not fighting anyone. LOL! Something smell fishy!

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
            You better trust your queen more than yourself. Think about this. After Mosley suffered a knockdown against Pac. Floyd immediately declared he is not fighting anyone. LOL! Something smell fishy!

Comment

@ "Brittle". I see you're back to making your threads that always fail. Keep it up, I love the entertainment of bumping your threads later on.

Comment

Brittle chin? C'mon son.

Comment

Working...
                X