No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Foreman: Bernard Hopkins Will Knock Jean Pascal Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Foreman: Bernard Hopkins Will Knock Jean Pascal Out

George Foreman is backing Bernard Hopkins to break his record and become boxing's oldest world champion ever.

[Click Here To Read More]

GEORGE is now a fan of BHOP,funny because i remember exactly BHOP vs TITO and his speaking during the fight,HE NEVER GAVE TO BHOP ANY CHANCE SO MERCHAND ASKED HIM WHY?..............but we know THE TIME CHANGES PEOPLE!!!

Comment

B-Hop better win this fight after saying that **** about Donovan McNabb Bernard need to chillout and focus on beating pascal ass

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
        B-Hop better win this fight after saying that **** about Donovan McNabb Bernard need to chillout and focus on beating pascal ass
        Lol what did Bernard say about McNabb?

Hopkins will win this fight but I don't think he is going to KO Pascal - he has some of the best wheels in the game, and I think after the first 6-8 rounds of getting lumped up, Pascal is going to ride it out, literally.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
          Lol what did Bernard say about McNabb?

Hopkins will win this fight but I don't think he is going to KO Pascal - he has some of the best wheels in the game, and I think after the first 6-8 rounds of getting lumped up, Pascal is going to ride it out, literally.
          ofcourse hopkins should win...
          since he's not taking the blood test,
          not even a YES or a NO answer

Comment

He will never beat Pascal.

Comment

Originally posted by cannonball_X View Post
              He will never beat Pascal.
              He did the first time IMO.

Comment

He's pretty much right. No matter how easily he handles Pascal, he won't get a decision in Canada. He needs a KO to win.

Comment

Pascal is gonna end B-Flop's career this time out.

Comment

Pascal learned a cheap lesson in their 1st fight. Basically, he learned all the lessons of a loss without the "L" on his record. If he loses this time, it's not because he didn't prepare, but because B-Hop is a better boxer. Pascal can be a very exciting boxer as he was in the Dawson fight. Hopefully he can rekindle that magic. He does have skills. They were just strangely absent in his last fight. I'll be happy no matter who wins as long as the fight doesn't end with a head butt ;-)

Comment

Working...
                    X