Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Foreman: Bernard Hopkins Will Knock Jean Pascal Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone scores a KO in this fight, it will be Pascal, not Hopkins. Foreman went as far as calling Hopkins a boxer-puncher in the longer version of this article. Hopkins is no puncher, never was. He hasn't stopped anybody since DLH took a dive. If someone get ko'ed, it will be Hopkins in the first 5 rounds. If not, it will go to the decision.

Comment

It is pathetic when a guy knows all he has to do it get to the SCORE CARD and he will get the decision no matter how bad he looks

This could turn into a MAJOR PROBLEM IN BOXING if they allow it to get out of control

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        It is pathetic when a guy knows all he has to do it get to the SCORE CARD and he will get the decision no matter how bad he looks This could turn into a MAJOR PROBLEM IN BOXING if they allow it to get out of control
        Kinda like what happened when Devon Alexander fought Andreas Kotelnik in St. Louis.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          George Foreman is backing Bernard Hopkins to break his record and become boxing's oldest world champion ever.

[Click Here To Read More]

Style makes fight.
          This is gonna be a repeat of 1st fight except BHop is NOT gonna get knockdown. Pascal is making all this noise to cover his ass in he loses. He is gonna gas out in the 2nd half AGAIN.
          The question for Pascal is: "Have you figure HOW to fight BHop and make the proper adjustment to accommodate BHop style?" If not, it's gonna be a long night for ya.

The thing is once Hopkin got you figure out AND you don't make adjustment to your game. It's game over. You are talking one of the smartest boxers that maximizes his game in last 20 years. The only thing BHop needs to be concern about is his stamina.
          Last edited by sdcluser; 05-12-2011, 03:23 PM. Reason: awkward spacing

Comment

Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
            Kinda like what happened when Devon Alexander fought Andreas Kotelnik in St. Louis.
            NO QUESTION! That was PATHETIC AS WELL, so was Adrian Broner decision over Ponce De Leon

I am a fan of boxing first, so nice try I guess you thought I was some BIASED FAN or something ...WRONG! I am still a big fan of Alexander but YES Kotelnik did get robbed (and I posted that after that fight)

It is a very easy solution to this and I loved what they did for the Abraham vs Froch fight, they used All American Judges and Ref to make sure everything was COMPLETELY NEUTRAL

It shouldn't be a guy from Canada as one of the Judges and in America I think they should bring over ALL INTERNATIONAL JUDGES when it is two Americans Fighting and when it two guys from different countries then it shouldn't be a guy from any of their Countries as a Judge

but Boxing is SO CORRUPT ALL OVER THE WORLD so it is hard to get everyone to agree on everything but this could get out of control...ESPECIALLY IN CANADA!

Comment

If this happens I'll eat my shoe. Does Pascal look like a guy that can be koed easily?! Coz thats what you gotta be in order for Daddy Soapy to knock you out, if yer a lhw anyway.

Comment

Hopkins is going to take the young lion to school. He has already gotten inside his head and Pascal will come out sloppy and eat some sneak straight rights for it.

Comment

bhop already beat him imo, i just hope this time he doesnt get robbed

Comment

all this talk of hopkins getting robbed is garbage...

he's now talking major s**t about mcnabb, but failed to mention that he's come up short in his biggest tests against jones, jt, and calzaghe, and now pascal....formible opponents, not smaller men like tito, oscar, winky, and pavlik...

forman is right...for all of hopkins big talk, if he doesn't decisively whip pascal or get a ko, it'll be another behind on the scorecards, comeback loss or draw, complete with weeks of *****ing to the media about how he was robbed...

Comment

Working...
                    X