No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye is Another Fighter Coming For a Payday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
    ya damn right, british and proud. all the fukin way.
    dont see you takin the 20k offer though b.i.t.c.h.k.o fangirl.
    come on then,
    ha ha ha ya b.i.t.c.h.k.o. is gonna lose in just as embarresing fashion as the sanders fight. loVl.
    you're a proud piggie, all the fukin way.

speaking Sanders, we have 2011, not 2003. But Gaye fans always live in the past when it comes to this discussion.

Enjoy the fight, piggie boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
      I think its hilarious the people who are like, "Haye's going ot make Wlad go crazy in the ring." etc... and "Wlad doesnt know how to fight aggressively". Out of Wlad's 9 knockouts, 40 came when he fought insanely aggressive. I know 95% of this forum got into boxing during the last 5 years, but Wlad used to be crazy in the ring and was very good and effective when going all out int he ring. Unfortunately he would get tired at times...and Steward really taught him that its better to win 10 fights in boring fashion, than go 9-1 in super offensive fights. Wlad is a smart guy, very under control, and he has stated that due to his hatred of Haye he wants to be even MORE patient, but even if Wlad comes in enraged, even if Haye raped Hayden Kickboxer style right before the fight, Haye has little shot and maybe even less of one. Purrity and Brewster both have better chins than Haye and won due to being able to survive the onslaught. (there were also other factors, youth+12 fights in 12 months in the Purrity fight, possibly drugging in Brewster). I dont see Haye surviving what those two dealt with and I think Wlad is much more capable now of going at that pace for 12 rounds. Sanders caught Wlad sleeping. Wlad took the fight too lightly, and ran into a Rocky Balboa situation with a fighter with great talent who finally put the effort in. Wlad's current style would have protected his chin more, but Wlad being legit caught one time in almost 60 fights, 20 being title fights, is pretty impressive.

So Wlad going into the ring and wanting to kill Haye in my opinion doesnt help Haye. Haye is going to want all the time he can to get settled and look for an opening. One thing Ive noticed about Haye is he is very static in the ring, he can appear to be moving at one pace and suddenly switch into another gear. I think this is the best thing about Haye as a boxer. He seems to lull his opponent into believing that his 70% is his top speed/effort and suddenly breaks into a full on different level. While many people think if Haye is going to win its going to be early, I would be most afraid of Wlad slowing slightly in rounds 8-9 thinking the fight is just one big jab fest, and Haye suddenly switching to another gear when Wlad misses a leaping left hook. If Wlad comes out furious and makes Haye run and go on the defensive and try to survive, I dont think Haye has the chin to make it to the later rounds. Every second in the ring increases Haye's chances to catch Wlad, so as a Klitschko fan, I hope Haye gets under his skin and Wlad comes out like Wlad 2000.
      Good post, accurate observations too.
      It will be really interesting to see which gameplan Wladimir takes into the ring.
      I think Haye will look to take Wlad out early on.

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
        only coz ur mommy cant take anymore cum in her arseole and its goin all over my new trainers.
        Spoken like the true chav you are!

Comment

Working...
        X