Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I've Accepted The Pacquiao Offer, 144-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO, Pacroid is someway, somehow skurd right now. He knows JMM is definitely not someone to Faack with.

Alot of ppl are writing off JMM, mostly *******s and sour ricans. Who cares, this IMO is the most legit fight for pacroid in the last 3-4 years. Lets get it on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      Its not hate he is a great fighter and a legend but Pac will destroy him. Anyone who doesnt see the difference in Pac's punching power since the move up to ww is either not paying attention or has something against Manny. Look at how innefctive Marquez looked when he went up tp fight Floyd and also look how Juan Diaz and Katsidis were able to rock him.
      I don't disagree that they are further apart then they were at 130, I think it'll have more to do with JMM's reflexes declining but that's a different story. I'm talking about the name calling and hating on a legend who took on the best at any of the divisions he's competed at young old didn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        Fruck about the catchweight. Marquez should come in at any weight he is comfortable just like Pac. More or less like this.

weight in
        Marquez 140
        Pacquiao 144

at fight night
        Marquez 148
        Pacquiao 148

You see, Pac is a small light welterweight actually. You can't compare him to coward queen Floyd most probably outweighed by 15 lbs in their fight.
        Oh now its fruck the catchweight? Why didnt u say that when he fought Cotto and Margarito?

Comment

At this point I think Pac will beat JMM...Just from watching how much Pac has improved and JMMs last few fights.
          Don't count the veteran out though.

Comment

The way that Mosley fought he doesnt deserve to even be a hall of famer and he should apologize to his fans. That fight didn't mean anything. Margarito, at least fought back. I didnt expect Mosley to win, but just like every other nationality, we also have honor. Hall of shame!!!!!

Comment

This fight is trash. No way in hell I buy this fight. Already seen parts one and two of this movie and I know how it ends. Jmm is gonna get ****ing spanked this time, he doesn't belong above 135 against anyone elite, much less pacquiao. Why waste another fight on another dude who doesn't have a ****ing snowballs chance in hell to do anything. Jmm is gonna get retired, all u fools drinking the 2008 coolaid are gonna be back tracking like mother ****ers the day after this beat down. Just don't come with no lame ass excuses, u eat ur crow like a man. If ur buying jmm as some sort of threat, or this fight as a legit fight, don't change ur mind after u get made to look ******. I don't wanna hear how old he is, I don't wanna hear about what weight he came in at. If he's got "pacs number", he better keep that *****, don't change up after he gets sent to sleepy land. Jmm has no business in a ring with pacquaio at this stage of their careers. I wanna see what his tee shirts gonna say after this one, maybe "I beat him twice and then he kmtfo"

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
              Arum just won't stop. He continues having Pac fight who Floyd had already fought in attempt to make Pac look better than May, since he failed with Mosley, he is gonna try with Marquez. Another catchweight, I hope Marquez still has it, and can get it done
              What? Floyd fought marquez AFTER pac fought him twice, what are u even talking about?

Comment

oh great. another fight where we have to "hope" it goes better than we all know it will go. arum, keep the hits coming.

and for all the ppl who dont understand how relevant weight is in boxing, either get to a gym and talk to a real boxer or stop trying to sound like u kno what ur talking about. jmm doesnt belong over 140 and he has no chance if he comes in under 140 against a over 140 p4p level pac.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                  The way that Mosley fought he doesnt deserve to even be a hall of famer and he should apologize to his fans. That fight didn't mean anything. Margarito, at least fought back. I didnt expect Mosley to win, but just like every other nationality, we also have honor. Hall of shame!!!!!
                  Whatever, go away. Go watch Larry Holmes vs Muhammad Ali and tell me how is that one better than Mosley vs Pacquiao. Or Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. vs Oscar De La Hoya. As a boxing fan, I have no stomach watching any fighter get a one-sided beating especially against an aging Hall of Fame bound boxer like Mosley. Every boxer needs to get beaten or badly humiliated to learn that age has finally caught up to them and it is time to hang up the gloves.

To me 5 years from now, people will only say this about this fight will be that Mosley went on survival mode in order to just finish the fight against Pacquiao because no self respecting American will ever tarnish a fellow American especially one who brought nothing but recognition and greatness to the U.S. in his prime and even at his last moments in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
                    Mosley oughta be lynched. That boy should kno' bettah.

Comment

• people just complaining because yall know Pac will destroy JMM. It's a foregone conclusion.

I dont think any matchup would make the critics happy, other than Pac-Mayweather, but Floyd has ****ed his life up and wont behave like a man.

The only other fight other than Pac-May is Pac-Martinez

Pachaters would LOVE that fight, so they get the chance to see Martinez pummel Pacquiao and possibly end his carer. This fight would have to be at 154. At 147 or 150, haters would complain Pac is DRAINING Martinez, and if Pac should beat him at catchweight, haters would DISCREDIT the victory because Sergio was drained and weak.

Comment

Working...
                      X