Mayweather-Mosley Gate >>>> Pac-Mosley Gate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
    $20 million -27% to arum 14.6 mil - 3% to GB = 14 mil
    No fukin way he gets raped that much. Link or its just more BS boxingscene speculation.

And to u whiny azz posters, STFU! Becuz if these 2 clowns ever try to negotiate u will have a forum full of accountants arguing how one deserves more than the other and that someone is "pricing themselves out". So if u think its "gay" or "lame", dont fukin post in the thread.

Comment

I thought Golden Boy got their cut from Arum? I remember Arum bitching about it last year.

Comment

**edut
        dont forget roach, koncz, ariza and the rest of his entourage's cut. reed made a thread about this. or someone else. but he started with a fighter making 1mil and arumtaking his cut.

it wasnt pac hisexample was based on,my bust

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=476515
        Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 05-10-2011, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LupinIII View Post
          U Maaaaaaaaaaaad
          yeah, im mad...

mad at you ****s for actually giving a damn about this type of crap. this goes for some pac fans as well.

boxing forum is supposed to be composed of grown-ass men, not ****ing trophy wives gloating about their man's bank account

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            I thought Golden Boy got their cut from Arum? I remember Arum bitching about it last year.
            Didn't know that. My fault. Ok, add back 600k. LOL

Seriously though, what the hell is wrong with Pac? Great fighter, but AWFUL business man. Buy out your contract and self promote. You are easily popular enough to do this. Keep your money "in house", just like Top Rank keeps its fights.
            Last edited by megadeth; 05-10-2011, 03:05 PM.

Comment

its cool to discuss how much the fighters make. its an interesting topic.

but you guys actually TAKE PRIDE in how much another dude make. which is only being done in the real world by bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                its cool to discuss how much the fighters make. its an interesting topic.

but you guys actually TAKE PRIDE in how much another dude make. which is only being done in the real world by bitches.
                Bit*ches also take pride in "my man can beat up your man", but that doesn't stop everyone from posting, and picking sides, now does it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                  yeah, im mad...

mad at you ****s for actually giving a damn about this type of crap. this goes for some pac fans as well.

boxing forum is supposed to be composed of grown-ass men, not ****ing trophy wives gloating about their man's bank account
                  i'm surprised that ******* "ThePrince" hasn't showed up to even this out lol

Comment

pac has nike and hp , thats easy money , **** that gate revenue

Comment

Mayweather Mosley was also a better product than Pac-Mosley.

And, not because of Pacquiao... but because when Floyd fought Mosley, his last fight was a sensational knockout over the welterweight champion Margarito... Mosley was still viewed as a viable threat, and had a high status in the division.

By the time he fought Pacquiao, Mosley was no longer seen as the same threat, coming off a lopsided loss to Floyd, and a draw to Sergio Mora, hadn't had a win in about 2 1/2 years... Mosley was no longer viewed as the same caliber fighter he was viewed as when Floyd fought him.

So Pac Mosley cannot be compared to Floyd Mosley as equal fights, because they were not.

One was much easier to sell to the public, because Mosleys career was in a different place at the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X