Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Pacquiao fans defending there idol fighting JMM at 145?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Pacquiao fans defending there idol fighting JMM at 145?

When they always say floyd fought a blown up JMM?

Floyd was inactive when he fought him, JMM is on a helluva run right now, if this fight was at 135-140 it would be competitive, Pac can make 140, why is he fighting a blown up JMM ???

Ater this he wants to fight a blown up Tim Braley who fought some un-ranked bum at WW once, and cant even crack an egg right regardless the weight,

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    When they always say floyd fought a blown up JMM?

Floyd was inactive when he fought him, JMM is on a helluva run right now, if this fight was at 135-140 it would be competitive, Pac can make 140, why is he fighting a blown up JMM ???

Ater this he wants to fight a blown up Tim Braley who fought some un-ranked bum at WW once, and cant even crack an egg right regardless the weight,

so its ok for floyd(who didnt even make weight)but not for manny who is closer to size with jmm..and jmm wants his 4th division title..140 would mean nothing

Comment

Because JMM asked for 145-144. If I were Pac: If anyone wants to fight, fight me at 147- no questions asked. Don't want? then go wait in line.

Comment

So by pac aggreeing to fight marquez at this weigh he is basically saying "he thanxx for the easy fight, enjoy the payday". Why doesnt he loose 4 pounds and make the fight at a more competative weigh so people will actually give JMM a chance?

Comment

I have no idea why they are supporting 145. It should be 147

I laugh when people say PAC wants all of the advantages because you in your professional career, like to give your competitors advantages

Power....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            so its ok for floyd(who didnt even make weight)but not for manny who is closer to size with jmm..and jmm wants his 4th division title..140 would mean nothing
            but shouldn't we now deduce that JMM indeed cannot fight above 140, that Manny himself has an issue getting to 145 (FC ep 3 his own cook said he was 142 and had to bulk him up on protein) and that if these are the terms then it is simply one guy trying to get an upperhand on the other?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I have no idea why they are supporting 145. It should be 147

I laugh when people say PAC wants all of the advantages because you in your professional career, like to give your competitors advantages

Power....
              Then surely Pac gets no credit for beating Marquez.......

If you wanna be the best, you have to prove it.....

Comment

Originally posted by -The Game- View Post

he already beat him and floored him 4 times..what you talking bout??

Comment

Originally posted by -The Game- View Post

He will get no credit no matter what

If you wanna be the best, you beat the best, at THEIR best

Comment

ill tell you the reason why manny doesnt want the fight at 140.....

ITS BECAUSE OF ALL THE TALENT IN THAT DIVISION, STYLES MAKE FIGHTS AND ALOT OF THE 140ERS ARE NOT IDLE PUNCH BAGS OR OLD AND SHOT, THET ARE YOUNG FAST AND ATHLETIC, THE KIND OF FIGHTERS MANNY HAS NIGHTMARES ABOUT....

Pac knows if he went back to 140 he would have to duck and dive like a Philliino special agent commandoe caught in the middle os a warzone...

Comment

Working...
                    X