Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Extremely long stare off between Wladimir and Haye !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you could see the fear in wladimirs eyes, before this i would say haye kos him in 10 rounds now I can see haye knocking him out early.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      How exactly did either of them look "scared to death"? They held the same pose for almost 3 minutes.
      I love it when people on NSB overanalyse things and come up with hillarious theories.

Wlad licked his lips = he's scared

Haye blinked 3 times to Wlads 2 times = Haye is scared

Comment

Originally posted by Brick-Top! View Post
        I love it when people on NSB overanalyse things and come up with hillarious theories.

Wlad licked his lips = he's scared

Haye blinked 3 times to Wlads 2 times = Haye is scared
        This thread is freaking epic, didn't know so much can be gathered from a staredown, I'm learning! O.O

Comment

That was a bit much.

Comment

Haye had the i want to rip your head off look.
            Wlad had the rabbit in the headlights look.

Comment

That was awesome; the dislike between the two is absolutely epic. I'm hyped for the HBO Faceoff.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
                Notice how many times Haye blinked and Wlad didn't blink even once. That should tell you something.
                Its a sign of fear. You do it without even thinking. But as gay as that stare down was (and most are) Im still happy the two look like they will be fighting. Its always nice to go into a fight knowing 100% that it will end with a KO that will make alot of people happy and alot of people pissed off. No matter what happens. And to whoever said he thinks Haye is gonna get the KO in 10 you are off your nut. This one ends in 3 or 4 at the most. Neither guy can take the other guys best shot. They dislike each other, and will be fighting nervous because of how much is riding on this fight. It ends very quick. Im thinking within two.
                Last edited by Motofan; 05-10-2011, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  Its a sign of fear. You do it without even thinking. But as gay as that stare down was (and most are) Im still happy the two look like they will be fighting. Its always nice to go into a fight knowing 100% that it will end with a KO that will make alot of people happy and alot of people pissed off. No matter what happens.
                  The most stupid **** i have ever heard. So everyone is afraid every minute they are awake? See how long you can keep your eyes open without blinking, it's a lot harder than it looks.

Comment

IF ANY FIGHT DESERVES AN HBO 24/7. It IS THIS ONE! F-UCK YOU HBO. YOU ARE IDIOTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
                      The most stupid **** i have ever heard. So everyone is afraid every minute they are awake? See how long you can keep your eyes open without blinking, it's a lot harder than it looks.
                      A cut and paste because Im bored, but you're a big boy. Feel free to look up more.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...n8948026/pg_4/

Blinking reflects one's psychological states and personality traits, for example, frequent blinking is related to anxiety, tension and nervousness. If these characteristics of blinking are knowledge gained from daily experiences, then this knowledge about blinking could influence interpersonal perception. One may give information by his/her blinks to others unconsciously, and others may take it - also unconsciously. The blinks may have an important function of communication, like gazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X