No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "Bradley is signing with top-rank and will fight Pac in November"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    It is f***ed up, and I really hope it doesn't happen. I would love to see Bradley get a shot at Pacquiao, but not if it means he has to join Top Rank. He'll never be able to Khan at 140 if he signs with Arum, and he has to realize that. I can't blame Bradley for going for the money, but this will hurt him long term.

Also, is it still a duck if Bradley doesn't fight Khan to fight Manny freaking Pacquiao?
    That's what I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
      Well wouldn't that be a treat. A young african american in his prime, I see the mind set has already changed on here though. One year ago Pac would never dare to fight him even though he would be one of the best opponents. And now, all of a sudden, when there is a possibility that they'll fight, he's rubbish.

Interesting.
      its always like that with these guys on here.... if the fight is not today then it doesnt count anymore if it happens next week LOL...

Comment

I think Khan is more likely to be able to beat Zab, than he would against Bradley.

But what's with all these rumors?

Pac vs Marquez, Pac vs Brad?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          If anyone remembers that a week before the Marg fight, Top Rank did a poll on who manny should have fought instead of Marg and Bradley won that poll with like 70% of votes
          That never happened bro, just like there wasn't people saying Manny should be fighting Marquez over Shane.

Funny how as soon as a fight becomes a reality, these same posters start back tracking and discrediting a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            That never happened bro, just like there wasn't people saying Manny should be fighting Marquez over Shane.

Funny how as soon as a fight becomes a reality, these same posters start back tracking and discrediting a fight.
            That's just how it is, people do the same to Mayweather.

Pacquiao-Bradley is way better than Pacquiao-Marquez.

I think Judah can still draw. People always think that he has that "potential".

Comment

is it JMM or is it Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                What a punk Bradley is.
                if the rumor is true......

he's taking on a better fighter in pacquiao for way more money.

how can you blame bradley for that?

Comment

lets see if bradley takes on paman and if he lose he'll still make more money than if he was to fight khan and win LOL... yea what a dumb move on bradley's part haha..

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    if the rumor is true......

he's taking on a better fighter in pacquiao for way more money.

how can you blame bradley for that?
                    That's how I feel about it.

Who is gonna turn down a possible Pacquiao shot to fight Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      That's how I feel about it.

Who is gonna turn down a possible Pacquiao shot to fight Khan?
                      exactly.

i was upset at bradley for the khan thing earlier.

but if it's to fight pacquiao whether this year or early next year , i understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X