No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Calls Klitschko a Cherry Picker: "He is a Fraud!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fishkie View Post
    Greatest of all time? You are officialy on the Numb nuts List..

Oi,boyo! I said he was one of the greatest heavyweights of all time.

Comment

Anyone who comes at wlad has a chance. But Haye has to set the pace, get inside the jab, to the body, to the head. Simple right? Not so much, wlads defense has tightened way up in last five years, which is to say the grab and nullify. In a fast paced fight, both of these guys will fade, if you can get wlad going backwards in his clumsy way, it's a way different fight. Haye has a pretty good lunge punch but he better get him moving back quickly, if wlads mouth isn't wide open by the end of three, haye will get demolished.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Grimes View Post
        You're reading too much into it, Booth said to Sky before the presser started that Haye was in a bad mood. He just wasn't in the mood for joking.
        you got to be kidding. haha..Booth said to sky Mr Haye wasnt in good mood. lol at you..I bet he sure will be in mood when they have presser in England.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
          David "The Ducker" Haye is a coward, a compulsive liar, a fraud and a disgrace to boxing. He has been blatantly ducking the Klitschkos for almost 3 years, he has pussied out of several fights with the Klitschkos. He finally agreed to fight Wlad because HE HAS NO CHOICE. Sky Sports took away Haye's May 21st date and FORCED him to fight Wlad.

I can't believe this delusional liar Haye has the nerve to criticize Wlad's opposition.

Wlad's resume is 1,000,000,000 times better than Haye's resume.

Lets analyze Haye's weak resume:

Wlad destroyed the REAL WBA Heavyweight Champ undefeated Ruslan Chagaev, who clearly beat Prime Valuev in impressive fashion, unlike Haye who ran like a scared little girl from old shot crippled Valuev the whole fight and set the all time record for fewest punches thrown in a 12 round fight. That gutless coward Haye only threw 143 punches in 12 rounds...pathetic. It was the most boring fight of all time. Valuev got robbed. Even the biased British commentators had Valuev winning the fight. Grandpa Holyfield did better against Valuev than Haye did.

Wlad is the rightful WBA Heavyweight Champ.

Haye is the definition of a paper champ.

Barrett - old shot glass chinned bum who was coming off a 2nd round KO loss to tomato can Cliff Couser....The glass jawed joke Haye was knocked down and badly hurt by Barrett.

Ruiz - 40 years old, shot to pieces, 9 losses, slow as molasses and feather fisted....Haye struggled, lost rounds and was stunned and hurt by feather fisted Ruiz, the ropes saved him from getting knocked down.

Fraudley - another shot 40 year old, he's a pathetic bum, weakest HW title challenger of all time, should've retired 4 years ago after he got brutally knocked out cold in 3 rounds by tomato can Sprott. Fraudley-Haye was a pathetic farce and a disgrace. Haye was scared to engage with that bum Fraudley, who didn't even throw a single punch and took a dive.

Cherry Picker Haye is a gutless glass chinned fraud who hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse.

This fight has overhyped mismatch written all over it.

Wlad will easily destroy Haye.
          Your posts allways make me laugh! You would make for a good comedian!
          I agree that Haye is the underdog though, most propably he will lose, and believe me i dont care who wins because i dont like both of them. Wlad is boring and Haye talks to much bull****. Hes critizising Wlad for his opponents but Hayes opponents are even worse. I cant take this guy serious.

Comment

july 4th is independence day in the usa,but in europe 2nd july will be the retirement day of david haye.

Comment

coming off the back of some fine victories im a haye fan and even i laughed at that audley fight was a joke other then that the fights were reasonable and wernt his choice barret was a get to know the scene fight then valuev for the title and ruiz the manditory think its about time he paid his fans back and makes some history but klitscho is no easy fight cant wait for this one to settle all the who was ducking who malarky

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                Your posts allways make me laugh! You would make for a good comedian!
                I agree that Haye is the underdog though, most propably he will lose, and believe me i dont care who wins because i dont like both of them. Wlad is boring and Haye talks to much bull****. Hes critizising Wlad for his opponents but Hayes opponents are even worse. I cant take this guy serious.
                For a start haye wasnt knocked doen it was a slip and ruled a slip against barret then barret hit him while he was down...valuev barely land a shot maybee a dozen jabs the hole fight so haye out pointed him and won a fair a square decision ..haye batterd ruiz the whole fight was not stunned and still was only caught with a few jabs nothing of note..audley is a bum and always has been fair enough im agreed with that however haye knocked him out and treatt him exactly how a bum should be dealt with again audley never landed anything except 1 jab ...haye has flaws no one is denying that but so has wlad but you can't accept that because your blinded by his testicals dangling before your eyes... the fact is that both men are guilty of putting things in the way of this fight but the fight is now ON so all the ifs and buts will be ironed out in the ring ...

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
                  Serious? I thorght it was the other way round. Wlad kinda played haye at his own game with the silly jokes. Also the size difference is massive, wlad dwarfs haye. He just looks so much more intimidating than haye.
                  there is 3 inch hieght and 3 inch reach advantge its not really much to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
                    For a start haye wasnt knocked doen it was a slip and ruled a slip against barret then barret hit him while he was down...valuev barely land a shot maybee a dozen jabs the hole fight so haye out pointed him and won a fair a square decision ..haye batterd ruiz the whole fight was not stunned and still was only caught with a few jabs nothing of note..audley is a bum and always has been fair enough im agreed with that however haye knocked him out and treatt him exactly how a bum should be dealt with again audley never landed anything except 1 jab ...haye has flaws no one is denying that but so has wlad but you can't accept that because your blinded by his testicals dangling before your eyes... the fact is that both men are guilty of putting things in the way of this fight but the fight is now ON so all the ifs and buts will be ironed out in the ring ...
                    For the definition of denial see above. Love, can I call you that? Everyone other then of course the British ref and Haye's British fans know that Monte in fact knocked down Haye. As far as the Valuev fight is concerned. I truly don't believe Haye did enough to win. However, I can't give a good assessment of the fight simply because I cannot stay awake long enough to sit through it again. Nor should I or anyone else ever be forced to watch that mega bore fest again. Wow, this just came to me. Forget water boarding all suspected terrorist should be forced to watch Haye-Valuev and they will confess to anything after the third round. Just so they hope that their interrogators will turn that horrible excuse for a boxing match off.

With that said I do actually agree with you on one point. I do agree with you that Haye was battering Ruiz. The only problem was that he was battering the back of Ruiz's head. And Haye really should have been disqualified from that foul fest of a fight. Just curious boxing fans in England do realize that rabbit punches are illegal, don't they?

As far as Haye claiming the Wlad has cherry picked, he is correct. The only problem is that Wlad has cheery picked the the Rings top ten as Haye has cherry picked Boxrec's thirty to seventy rankings. I guess when Haye claimed he was going to clean out the heavyweight division he was not clear on the fact that he was going to start at the sixtieth ranked fighter in the world and work his way down to the top ten.

Comment

1) All of Haye's opponents since moving up to HW in 2008 have been OLDER than Rahman was when Wlad fought him: Barrett 37, Valuev 36, Ruiz 38 and Harrison 39.

While the ages of Haye's 2010 opponent's were 38 (Ruiz) and 39 (Harrison), the ages of Wlad's 2010 opponents were 28 (Chambers) and 30 (Peter).

2) Every single opponent Haye has ever fought is older than him. The only one who was not significantly older was Maccarinelli.

3) Every opponent that Haye ever stopped had been stopped before, except Fragomeni, who he finished off when he was already down. Wlad stopped at least 15 people who had never been stopped before, and most of them had never even been knocked down before.

Haye lied when he said most of Wlad opponents were coming off a loss. From 1998 to the present, Wlad has only fought one opponent coming off a loss: Lamon Brewster.

The fact is WLAD FIGHTS EVERY WHO IS WILLING TO FIGHT HIM, WHILE HAYE HAS BEEN CHERRY-PICKING OLD OPPONENTS.

Comment

Working...
                      X