Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Calls Klitschko a Cherry Picker: "He is a Fraud!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Even as a cruiserweight I could have knocked Klitschko out' ..... joke of the year

Comment

Yes, the Audley Harrison fix, errrr, "fight" was certainly a "fine victory" Davey.

Comment

I like David Haye, I am picking him to win over Wlad, I don't care what anyone says...

Comment

OMG David Haye!

After all the running and ducking away from the Klits and you have the nerve to say these unfounded statements!

Comment

All klit lickers hate it when anyone calls out their idols for fighting fat short guys. They need to face the reality that for once in all these years of dominating a crap division, that Haye is going to be the biggest threat to their monopoly on the HW scene.

Comment

This is the fight I'm looking forward to the most this year, aside from Bhop vs Pascal II.

Comment

My word, Haye looked and sounded rather nervous, he knows he's getting a beating.

http://www.skysports.com/video/inlin...923541,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by physiker View Post
                  Well Wlad picked Hayden Panettiere's cherry didn't he?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...tiere_2009.jpg

Comment

Does Haye have a sore throat or something?

Honestly, Wlad got the better of this. Haye looked like the one who got wound up.

Comment

Cant say it was too bad. Wlad does have a bit of sense of humor. He just needs to pull up his execution.

Comment

Working...
                      X