Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harder Punch? The punch Mosley landed on Floyd or the punch Pac landed on Shane?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harder Punch? The punch Mosley landed on Floyd or the punch Pac landed on Shane?

which punch was harder. The one Pac landed on Mosley or the one Mosley landed on Mayweather in the second round that buckled him?
    Shanes punch on Floyd
    47.83%
    Mannys punch on Shane
    52.17%

Mosley's punch looks harder....but it was a standard basic punch...reason why Floyd did not go down. JMHO

Comment

Its obvious that the one Pac landed on Mosley was harder. Mosley said it was even harder than the one Forrest put on him.

Comment

so were comparin shane and pac now instead of pac and floyd....i wonder what the ts wants...and he has a poll too.....hmmmn....lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          so were comparin shane and pac now instead of pac and floyd....i wonder what the ts wants...and he has a poll too.....hmmmn....lol
          im just wondering which punch looked harder....thats all

Comment

Shanes punch was Harder. Shane did not see Mannys straight left. Once again Mosley said Manny has a different kind of power, Forrest hit him harder and had him hurt
            "they are different types of punches I haven't felt from anyone else" He does not say Pac hits harder than Forrest. Pac hits you at angles you can't see, different type of power than what Forrest has
            Last edited by J Dubb II 330; 05-09-2011, 02:10 AM.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfDN8...e_gdata_player
              don't know how to embed the YouTube video. but this is the second round from the Forrest fight, Mosley was way more hurt and that was a prime Mosley. Manny hit Shane with 2 nice shots don't get me wrong but Forrest hit him hard and had him on queer street.

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfDN8...e_gdata_player
                don't know how to embed the YouTube video. but this is the second round from the Forrest fight, Mosley was way more hurt and that was a prime Mosley. Manny hit Shane with 2 nice shots don't get me wrong but Forrest hit him hard and had him on queer street.
                He didn't really look too hurt against Manny. I wonder why he said that Pacquiao hit him harder when he was wobbly as s*** against Forrest?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                  He didn't really look too hurt against Manny. I wonder why he said that Pacquiao hit him harder when he was wobbly as s*** against Forrest?
                  all Shane said was they are different types of punches I have not felt from anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                    which punch was harder. The one Pac landed on Mosley or the one Mosley landed on Mayweather in the second round that buckled him?
                    Ive yet to ask Pac and Shane to punch me to know who hits harder.

Comment

Working...
                    X