Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harder Punch? The punch Mosley landed on Floyd or the punch Pac landed on Shane?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by led View Post
    Ive yet to ask Pac and Shane to punch me to know who hits harder.
    how much would you have to get paid to let both of them hit you

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
      how much would you have to get paid to let both of them hit you
      Ive no problem on monetary matters. Problem is, how will I reach them without the scrutiny of their yes-men around them. If you are up to the task to manage, then I am willing to make you my manager 25%.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
        Ive no problem on monetary matters. Problem is, how will I reach them without the scrutiny of their yes-men around them. If you are up to the task to manage, then I am willing to make you my manager 25%.
        lol, I'm honored but I think they are both to nice of guys to do that.

Comment

shane mentioned that he was surprised that it was a hard punch as he saw Pac throw it and it did not look that big of a punch, but he felt it and we saw the result...

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfDN8...e_gdata_player
            don't know how to embed the YouTube video. but this is the second round from the Forrest fight, Mosley was way more hurt and that was a prime Mosley. Manny hit Shane with 2 nice shots don't get me wrong but Forrest hit him hard and had him on queer street.
            We might need to put in consideration that The Viper hit Shane with two vicious shots seconds from each other. Straight right less than ten seconds before the one that put him down.

If we separate the two punches and place them in separate rounds, would they still knock Shane down? Who knows. Still awesome shots from The viper no matter what.

Oh and to embed just click on the share button and a drop down will show the embed button that finally gives you the link needed.

Comment

Originally posted by he3r0 View Post
              We might need to put in consideration that The Viper hit Shane with two vicious shots seconds from each other. Straight right less than ten seconds before the one that put him down.

If we separate the two punches and place them in separate rounds, would they still knock Shane down? Who knows. Still awesome shots from The viper no matter what.

Oh and to embed just click on the share button and a drop down will show the embed button that finally gives you the link needed.
              thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                He didn't really look too hurt against Manny. I wonder why he said that Pacquiao hit him harder when he was wobbly as s*** against Forrest?
                this was a shot Mosley so yes I expect him to feel Pac's punch more than when he was touch in his prime by Forrest, The punch that put and hurt Mosley wouldn't have hurt him in his prime, he was touched harder than that by De la Hoya but age and being shot has caught up with him.

Comment

Working...
                X