No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Expected at Least Five Toe To Toe Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad Mosley didn't come to fight.
    There are many other ways to be "slick" without back pedaling in circles.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
      I think you've been affected with a severe case of *******ism.
      I also think that you've been affected with a severe case of *****ism and Hatredism

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
        Mosley never failed a drug test and he took steroids!!!!! and what are you wow ing about?? Manny pac has not even been in the ring with 1 young prime fighter!!!! he only fights fighters after a loss his past 4 opponents comming of terrible losses!!!!! even al the way back to erik morales who lost a trilogy ang a tune up fight then lost to manny pac!!!!!

MANNY PADDED PACQUAIO!!!!!
        Man you're full of envy ****. Way back even before Pac fought Morales Pac fought tough contenders. Hell, if you stop Pacs career when he defeated Barrera in the first fight, it's enough to compare his resume with young boxers of today like Berto, Bradly, Ortiz, even Martinez. Knocking out Morales for the first time made him more popular. And then came the Dela Hoya, Cotto, Hatton, and a bunch of jealous bastard.

It's funny how many just criticize Pac and not give a good example of who their lb-4-lb best is, just because ya'll know there aint no one as good as Pac, that's why there aint no names being compared to Pac, just criticism. Full of envy.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          Like the famous line of "I told you so", many experts predicted that once Mosley was DOMINATED and embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather, Mosley's age was displayed.

Pac seems that he only wanted someone with there gas tank half full. At the end of the day. Team Pac failed at being more impressive than Mayweather when he beat the #1 WW (winning) Mosley. Where as Pac fought an "older" 2 year streak of non winning Mosley. Everyone questioned Pac's motives as to why he wanted yet an old man who wasn't winning.

Mosley's performance was horrible and Pac looked the worst I have ever seen him in a long time. I cant imagine how bad Floyd would have schooled the Pac that looked amateurish at times in there with old man Mosley who dictated most of the fight.Floyd would turn Pac into a Judah aka a mental midget. Pac attempting to play checkers while Floyd's playing one boring ass game of chess. Two great games but on completely different levels. The Pac that fought Shane gets completely schooled by even a ring rusted Floyd Mayweather. Maybe father time is catching Pac.

Either way Saturday night was an embarrassment to the sport. The casual fans that DID get suckered into buying it (with help by CBS) are probably kicking themselves in the face and or trying to get there money back.

I will be interested to see the PPV numbers.... if it doesn't do at least 1.4 its a COMPLETE and utter FAIL on Bob Arum and Team Pac 100%. Which takes us back to square one, we all told you so Bob/Pac. Mosley, time to retire now that you collected the pay check.
          Floyd would have schooled the Pac
          maybe so.....
          but until floid grows a pair, .......'I TOLD YOU SO" !

Mosley who dictated most of the fight.
          you're not serious here, are you??!
          who told you this??

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Pac is not "the man". He ruined casual boxing last night, and hasnt fought somebody with a pulse in years
            yeah i believe you, i understand the hate, he really ruined you.

Comment

Originally posted by denix View Post
              So this is a good example of how a SLICK African American boxer fare against the champion. It gives a boring fight. Though pretty lopsided, Margarito fight was more exciting.
              FLOID IS THE MOST "SLICK" OF THEM ALL!!
              (was it sleek?)
              gush....when will floid grow a pair?!?
              i wish in my lifetime!!

Comment

Shane Mosley: "I fought the best fyter in the world. I have never been hit the way he hit me."

mosley was more perflexed fyting manny than floid.
                as for being hit, well...he is much older now.
                but definitely been hit harder than by the xolocane-laden fists of floid.

Comment

i don't get why pac is trying to blame mosley for this boring fight,pac isn't dumb,he knew mosley was shot when they signed to fight..now he's trying to blame mosley for a horrible fight when arum and pac are to blame,pac should have said no to this fight,if he thinks so much of the fans like he always says he tries to give a good fight then he should never have picked mosley,i don't understand what he saw in him in his last fights that made him think he was any good

Comment

Originally posted by PennyAnd1 View Post
                    It's boxing you big **** of a$$! You don't just run around in a fight people paid you to be in. Earn your 5 mill. Hitting a 12 year old punk kid would be coward in a first place. Pick on someone your own size. And don't ****in relate this to Mosley being 39, cause this is not even close. Don't let me use Bernard Hopkins as an example. Just admit it! you hate Pac!
                    You are a fkn idiot.

Just another mindless non-boxing Manny-hugger.

I agree with one thing, Pacquiao is a coward.

Pacquiao picked Mosley because he was a shot 40yo (12yo )

You heartily endorsed that fight, bless you.

And now you want to moan that the 12yo, ooops I mean 40yo, could not put up a good fight. You are a fkn idiot.

And Hopkins is a rare exception, so don't use him as an example pacboy.

Name another 46yo who fights genuine world-class opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                      i don't get why pac is trying to blame mosley for this boring fight,pac isn't dumb,he knew mosley was shot when they signed to fight..now he's trying to blame mosley for a horrible fight when arum and pac are to blame,pac should have said no to this fight,if he thinks so much of the fans like he always says he tries to give a good fight then he should never have picked mosley,i don't understand what he saw in him in his last fights that made him think he was any good
                      Exactly. PennyAndI doesn't really understand boxing, and he also does not think that grown men should be responsible for their own decisions

Comment

Working...
                      X