Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets face it, Manny's power is the only thing that could stop a wide Mayweather UD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OMGLadyGaga View Post
    Yes Pac's power makes cowards out of normally valiant fighters. The difference however is that Floyd is pretty much always a coward. Which means he will always fight a defense-first style. Not to mention Floyd could make this really easy on himself and just pot shot his way to a decision. The title of this thread is that Manny's only chance is his power. Agreed.
    He will not be able to win this fight by just pot shotting manny, as a neutral observer I find it funny that many floyd fans see pacquiao as just another opponent, who is a genuine atg. To win this fight floyd will have to put together 2's and 3's, at times he will have to get off first, use his jab, most likely fight through adversity and possibly pick himself off the canvas. Mark my words if floyd wins this fight, which is what I'm leaning towards it is because he backs manny up with combinations and stuns him periodically during the fight, if floyd backs up and pot shots he could have the decision go against him even if he lands the cleaner shots

Your arrogance offends me. But I suppose that is a normal trait for a mayweather fan

Comment

Exactly. Mayweather was able to walk Mosley down.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
        He will not be able to win this fight by just pot shotting manny, as a neutral observer I find it funny that many floyd fans see pacquiao as just another opponent, who is a genuine atg. To win this fight floyd will have to put together 2's and 3's, at times he will have to get off first, use his jab, most likely fight through adversity and possibly pick himself off the canvas. Mark my words if floyd wins this fight, which is what I'm leaning towards it is because he backs manny up with combinations and stuns him periodically during the fight, if floyd backs up and pot shots he could have the decision go against him even if he lands the cleaner shots

Your arrogance offends me. But I suppose that is a normal trait for a mayweather fan
        Yeah, I agree with you. I see Mayweather getting knocked down or hurt but overcoming it. Mayweather is too accurate and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts walking Manny down, kind of like Morales did against his first fight with Manny. Pacquiao throws a lot of punches but isn't the most accurate puncher. He is still dangerous, though.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
          Exactly. Mayweather was able to walk Mosley down.

cause mosley wasn't in survival mode against wifebeater. mosley still believed he had a chance to land a hayemaker that could put wifebeater on queer street. he already put that **** on queer street twice.

against pac, mosley was running to the finish line. he was in survival mode. he didn't even believe he could hurt pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

cause mosley wasn't in survival mode against wifebeater. mosley still believed he had a chance to land a hayemaker that could put wifebeater on queer street. he already put that **** on queer street twice.

against pac, mosley was running to the finish line. he was in survival mode. he didn't even believe he could hurt pac.
            What do you expect from a shot fighter? Face the facts Pacroid's legs are starting to go and couldn't even KO grandpa Mosley.

Comment

Manhy look slow yesterday. This come from Pacfan.

Comment

Floyd is overhyped and overrated. What kind of a fighter is scared to fight someone to the point where they stop fighting? Pacq fights everyone they put infront of him while Floyd smokes crack and has babies with strippers/hookers.

Floyd isnt a man, hes a little child with emotional issues and the leeches around him talk crap in his ear just so they get some of his $$$ and it makes him think he is actually good.

Face it, Pacq has been the #1 guy in Boxing for a long time, he has nothing left to prove. If i was a boxer and I said I was the best I would fight the #1 guy no matter what. Floyd just talks with his mouth and runs away.

If there was ever a match against Pacq floyd will go to the Bhop and Andre Ward/Direll school of boxing, run around for 12 rounds countering one punch at a time and trying to get Pacq discqualified from fake low blows/head bumps.

People pay too attention to the man with Napoleon Complex.

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
                  What do you expect from a shot fighter? Face the facts Pacroid's legs are starting to go and couldn't even KO grandpa Mosley.
                  can't KO someone that is running a marathon.

Comment

Yes Pac's power makes cowards out of normally valiant fighters. The difference however is that Floyd is pretty much always a coward. Which means he will always fight a defense-first style. Not to mention Floyd could make this really easy on himself and just pot shot his way to a decision. The title of this thread is that Manny's only chance is his power. Agreed.
                    wow its being a coward to use defense??????

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
                      Yeah, I agree with you. I see Mayweather getting knocked down or hurt but overcoming it. Mayweather is too accurate and I wouldn't be surprised if he starts walking Manny down, kind of like Morales did against his first fight with Manny. Pacquiao throws a lot of punches but isn't the most accurate puncher. He is still dangerous, though.
                      Exactly Marquez and morales success stemmed from a combination of different looks, Erik used his jab a little more but you need to be able to hit manny with combinations and back him up in spurts give him something to think about. You need to counter him at times and then attack him at other times. Thing is manny is a much better fighter now at 147. That's what makes it a super fight it's tough for both guys and they will need a career best performance to win, anyone who thinks otherwise are kidding themselves.

I guess everyone is entitled to an opinion though

Comment

Working...
                      X