No announcement yet.

Pacquiao needs someone who will engage in a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao needs someone who will engage in a fight

Pacquiao could have took Mosley out if he chose to last night (in my opinion) but seemed a guy that didn't want to hurt his friend. Mosley looked hurt after the knock down, but bizzarrely after knocking him down they touched gloves? I mean this summed up the fight for me. Pacquiao didn't have the instinct to take Mosley out, nore did he wish to.

Pacquiao needs someone with fire in them that will engage in a fight. Marquez or Mayweather can only bring that to the table.

He is obviously losing motivation to box already, he didn't even have to get out of 2'nd gear - this is not good for Pacquiao.

Time for Pacquiao to fight someone who's going to come and fight before it's to late.

I expect Ortiz or Marquez next. Any of these guys will fire him up because they'll fight back with bad intentions - something past Pacquiao opponents have lacked.

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
    Pacquiao could have took Mosley out if he chose to last night (in my opinion) but seemed a guy that didn't want to hurt his friend. Mosley looked hurt after the knock down, but bizzarrely after knocking him down they touched gloves? I mean this summed up the fight for me. Pacquiao didn't have the instinct to take Mosley out, nore did he wish to.

Pacquiao needs someone with fire in them that will engage in a fight. Marquez or Mayweather can only bring that to the table.

He is obviously losing motivation to box already, he didn't even have to get out of 2'nd gear - this is not good for Pacquiao.

Time for Pacquiao to fight someone who's going to come and fight before it's to late.

I expect Ortiz or Marquez next. Any of these guys will fire him up because they'll fight back with bad intentions - something past Pacquiao opponents have lacked.
    I hate the roids talk but it has to be brought up he went life and death with jmm twice and Morales not to mention Barrera fought him well in the 2nd fight.i get sent to the pen and come out and that fcker had beat diaz and was moving to 147.strange man either he is really special or really dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I hate the roids talk but it has to be brought up he went life and death with jmm twice and Morales not to mention Barrera fought him well in the 2nd fight.i get sent to the pen and come out and that fcker had beat diaz and was moving to 147.strange man either he is really special or really dirty.
      Uhh, it's more like Juanita and Erika were really great fighters who were still in their prime. I don't think MAB fought him well in the rematch, more than anything, he did the same thing Shane did last night, which was survive. MAB just happened to have more legs compared to Shane.

Plain and simple, Shane is just f**kin' old. And that punch that put him down was right on the ear. It doesn't take that much to rattle someone when hit right on the ear. That's one of the sweet spots if you wanna f**k someone up. I thought you knew boxing ?

Comment

Or real chosey who they fight , old and slow and CW them for good measure lol , a little bit of speed and Manny is in a lot of trouble , Floyd will not lose a round to Plastic Man , not a single round .

Comment

Working...
        X