Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao-Mosley Mega Event Gallery, Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL! Now I know who hit Al Bernstein on his head with a water bottle at the Juanma-Salido fight!!! It was Wilfredo Vazquez Sr!! The fight was in his hometown of Bayamon, Puerto Rico!!...Seriously, in the years that I've been following & watching boxing I've seen many ways of corners stopping the fight like keeping their fighter on the stool at the end of the round, throwing the towel(which in some places that's unacceptable & the ref won't stop the fight) or steeping on the apron & signaling the ref to stop it or just stepping in the ring, but I've NEVER seen or HEARD of THROWING A WATER BOTTLE!! Or in this case a WHOLE 1 GALLON WATER JUG!!(I've never even seen a jug that big in a corner period) Vazquez Sr ¿wanted to stop the fight or get disqualified!? He must have a good arm, cause that s h i t is heavy & he threw across from 1 corner to the other!! Or maybe he threw it at Arce!!

Comment

after that KO in 3rd round mosley's face was like FLOYD I WANNA GO HOME!!

and lil floyd is watching lady gaga's concert coz he knows how embarrassing his attendance will be if he attends the fight.

Comment

Guys really need to rewatch the Pac-Cotto fight if they think he started running after the 3rd round.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
          I don't know what fight u saw cause in the 3rd Cotto suffered a flash knockdown & went right after Pacquiao when he got up & in the 4th was when Pacquiao caught him REAL GOOD & he went down after that Cotto tried to adjust for the next 2 rounds & when he couldn't deal with Pacquiao's speed & power he got on his bike..But u can't say he didn't try & the other point I was trying to put was that the LAST person(after Marquez) to lump Pacquiao's face up was Cotto..Just look at the post fight picks against Cotto & compare them to the 1's against Margarito, Clottey, Hatton, De La Hoya & Diaz & u'll see what I mean..
          Pacquiao's last seven opponents have been completely dominated, but I'd say Margarito and Cotto put up the best efforts.

Margarito went the distance and never stopped hunting Pacquiao, but he had little success.

Cotto was on his bike from the moment he got knocked down at the end of the fourth round, but for the most part the first four rounds were terrific toe-to-toe action.

Again, Pacquiao won those rounds, but Cotto actually had nice success in those early rounds by actually tagging Pacquiao and banging him.

Mosley...maaaan...Mosley was way too hesitant. I think that part of it was also due to him, once again, loading up one big shot. He never found it.

I also don't think Pacquiao looked horrible in this fight. He was his usual self but Mosley made him look bad on certain occasions with all the running and that jittery jab. It's most likely that ever since Pacquiao had that incredible high-profile string of KO/TKOs with Diaz, DLH, Hatton, and Cotto, Pacquiao's been shoved into abnormal expectations.

Clottey made him look bad because Clottey covered up for the most part and he's never been stopped.

It's the same affair with Margarito. He was only stopped by Mosley but Pacquiao did the next best thing: shut him out and punish him.

Mosley wasn't TKO'd but then again he's never been stopped, although I expected him to be.

Comment

Working...
          X