No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce Stops Wilfredo Vazuez in a Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mike27nz View Post
    Thats 100% false. My wife is dominican. I go to D.R. a few times a year and get treated great. Puerto ricans actually have a great relationship with dominicans. We can ferry our cars there and legally drive in D.R. so a lot of ricans go there and theres no beef. Cotto was there this week with his company. Now if you say you know some dominican haters than sure haters come in all races but your clearly speaking on something you know nothing about.
    Mexicans don't hate yall though i'm just saying you guys are the far from the Majority of our thoughts and a lot of Mexicans are not even fans of Boxing

Comment

• 14 world champs for us Mexicans now

Comment

• Originally posted by Throwed View Post
        nah it's mostly that ricans have a big mouth and don't know how to stfu BTW Dominicans Hate YALL WAY MORE i know a few
        Good looks and a US citizenship will do that to a hater.

You hate us and we could give a fack about you. Let it sink in son.

Watch our parade and see if you and your Dominican friends faze us. We love who we are and you felt the same way, you would understand.

Even your drunk cokehead idol Chavez had to take a shot at PRs because he hated what he felt was our arrogance. Only an insecure man would be upset with another man's swagger or self love.

Ugly people hate us. I got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
          Man if you knew how ****** you sound trying to act like a racist guido with your "****" comments, you would kill yourself. There is something ridiculous about a Mexican calling a Rican a "****." Seriously.

As for Mexican pride, I am glad you feel it cause I never could if I were you. No Mexican win in the ring will ever make a Puerto Rican wish he were Mexican and THAT is what burns you. I rather they sc**** me off the Budweiser logo in 1 round, and be a Puerto Rican, than to be a Mexican jumping up and down with the win. Just putting that out there so it's clear.

We are on a bad streak indeed, but it's only a matter of time. Wasn;t long ago that De Leon and Rafa got punked... it will come again.

I am thankful that NONE of our guys went out like Montiel or De Leon in the first 6 minutes of a fight.
          BOrder come on man, you are coming off like a real sore loser homie. COme on man it does not have to be about hating each others race or culture, it is just boxing homie!! You win some, you lose some. Here lately PR's have been losing too many though!! You will get a good win some day that will make you very proud to be Yorican!! It is all for fun homie lighten up!!!!!

Comment

nah it's mostly that ricans have a big mouth and don't know how to stfu BTW Dominicans Hate YALL WAY MORE i know a few
            Your 100% wrong dominicans have a great relationship with ricans. My wife is from D.R. im there a few times a year and always get treated great. Ricans can ferry cars from P.R. there and legally drive it there so they visit often. Also there are whole towns in P.R. where domicans live and theres no beef. Clearly your talking about something you dont know.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Changeling View Post
              LOL, whether underdogs or favorites, the Mexicans are just assraping the PR's.
              It makes the victory when they are underdog and both them get stopped lmao. Pr will end the year with out any champions tony is coming for that ass. And to think some ****** pr said they where neck and neck with mexico lmao. Nuff said

Comment

• I don't think Mexicans dislike Puerto Ricans that much in general, but on this site Border Patrol and PRBOXINGCOTTO engender a deep hate.

Comment

• Arce makes us proud!

Comment

Your 100% wrong dominicans have a great relationship with ricans. My wife is from D.R. im there a few times a year and always get treated great. Ricans can ferry cars from P.R. there and legally drive it there so they visit often. Also there are whole towns in P.R. where domicans live and theres no beef. Clearly your talking about something you dont know..

Comment

• Originally posted by General24 View Post
                      BOrder come on man, you are coming off like a real sore loser homie. COme on man it does not have to be about hating each others race or culture, it is just boxing homie!! You win some, you lose some. Here lately PR's have been losing too many though!! You will get a good win some day that will make you very proud to be Yorican!! It is all for fun homie lighten up!!!!!
                      Talk to your LOW IQ fellow Indio. He is the one calling people "****s" tonight. Me, I am chillen... Just got my second headjob in the past hour.

Read up before you post.

Comment

Working...
                      X