No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: Pacquiao is Just as Strong as Mosley, Faster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Throwed View Post
    to be a true champ you haven to unify or have the lineal ring belt which cotto NEVER did and i agree having a positived mind set is good in boxing but that doesn't mean thinking he can beat pac in a rematch is a good thing Pac will put him in a coma
    Cotto has the mindset of a true champ and that's one of the things I like about him. I do know that Cotto wants to fight Pac badly, so If he somehow gets the rematch I wish him all the best cause I know Win, Lose or Draw Cotto will be coming to fight and give his all. At the end of the day none of us know a what a rematch between those two would look like, we can only speculate.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Cotto has the mindset of a true champ and that's one of the things I like about him. I do know that Cotto wants to fight Pac badly, so If he somehow gets the rematch I wish him all the best cause I know Win, Lose or Draw Cotto will be coming to fight and give his all. At the end of the day none of us know a what a rematch between those two would look like, we can only speculate.
      well if you really think cotto who had trouble vs mayogra in his last fight would present any promblems vs pac in a rematch then i dont' know what to say

Comment

well if you really think cotto who had trouble vs mayogra in his last fight would present any promblems vs pac in a rematch then i dont' know what to say
        That's not the point. No I wouldn't pick Cotto to win but all I'm saying is..Cotto wants the rematch so if he gets it he should go for it. Another thing I don't care about the whole "You're only as good as your last fight". I mean Mosley looked horrible against Mayorga and then put on a great performance against Margarito and completely destroyed him and there are tons of examples like that in boxing.

Comment

It doesn't really matter because Pac beat both of them and made both Cotto and Margs look like they were mugged by a gang.

Comment

Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
            really big of you to let us know your a fucking moron. thanks for that.
            Your welcome. Although I made a point and you just threw an insult. That makes you a ****ing moron like the idiot who thinks he has a better insight than Cotto about Shane and Manny.

Comment

**** at least Marg didn't give up like cotto, he went out like a warrior while jotto just gave up after the knockdown
              Does Margarito being a "warrior" make you a warrior? Is he your father?

How do YOU become a bigger man because a guy named Tony got his eye socket bashed in?

You do know that Manny said he "took it easy" on Margarito for the last few rounds right?

What does it say that the ref thought Margarito was of less value and allowed him to fight with a broken face?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                That's not the point. No I wouldn't pick Cotto to win but all I'm saying is..Cotto wants the rematch so if he gets it he should go for it. Another thing I don't care about the whole "You're only as good as your last fight". I mean Mosley looked horrible against Mayorga and then put on a great performance against Margarito and completely destroyed him and there are tons of examples like that in boxing.
                Bro, every forum has an idiot... This guy Throwed is our resident idiot.

Sniffing glue is not something you can do casually.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
                  Does Margarito being a "warrior" make you a warrior? Is he your father?

How do YOU become a bigger man because a guy named Tony got his eye socket bashed in?

You do know that Manny said he "took it easy" on Margarito for the last few rounds right?

What does it say that the ref thought Margarito was of less value and allowed him to fight with a broken face?
                  I never said i was a bigger man cuz of Marg you dumb Fucc i'm just saying the guy you Hate has more Balls and Heart then your little Hero and the ref lettinng the Fight continue means Nothing since Garcia let the fight keep going cuz Marg has something cotto doesn't Self Pride

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    Lmao Cotto actually thinks he did good against Pacquiao in the early rounds. Pac let you hit him because he wanted to test your power! And Pac still won those rounds. Once he found out that you punch like a lil b*tch he didn't hesitate to trade and knocked your ass down twice and had you doing the moonwalk for half the fight until Bayless did what he shoulda did 5 rounds earlier.
                    What's with all the hate? Cotto is a stand up man in the sport. You don't have to like him but give the guy some respect

Comment

I wonder how long Marg would've endured getting blasted if the fight was a catchweight at 145.......

Comment

Working...
                      X