No announcement yet.

Fight Fans Need To STFU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
    Tell me about it.... Smfh!!!! Shane fought with no heart. What a disappointment. ****ing f*ggot. He should be ashamed of himself. Dude didn't even try to do anything. The Jr-Arce fight was pretty good even though we bit the dust again. Smfh again!!!! Damn Shane, made me look like a stupid ass boxing freak for vouching for your punk ass.
    It's not that Shane fought with no heart, it's that after he was touched the way he was, he realized what he was facing.

I can't blame Shane, even though it makes you appreciate Margarito and Cotto much more. At least they threw punches and came forward unlike Shane and Clottey.

You don't take chances, you won't win. It's that simple.

Comment

Damn Shane, made me look like a stupid ass boxing freak for vouching for your punk ass.
      Seriously, Why would you vouch for this fight? Was it the hype? I mean, you saw Shane against Floyd and Mora. I can understand wanting to believe in a big fight considering Boxing gives few and far between, but this was not the one to get behind. I just do not get it.

Comment

****ing f*ggot ass Shane owes me $60 for that bull****.

Comment

blame pac for cherrypicking the old fart

Comment

Originally posted by MayMosPeaHop View Post
            Seriously, Why would you vouch for this fight? Was it the hype? I mean, you saw Shane against Floyd and Mora. I can understand wanting to believe in a big fight considering Boxing gives few and far between, but this was not the one to get behind. I just do not get it.
            Lol it wasn't even the hype. I just thought shane looked ****ty in his last 2 fights cuz Mora and Mayweather aren't exactly guys you looked good against. Look I went for Shane, didn't think would realisticly win but I thought he would have fought way harder then that. He went out like a ****ing chump.

Comment

No you're ****ing F@g. Shane was the same guy he was against Mora and Mayweather.

oh and this too

Originally posted by TuR'oK View Post
              blame pac for cherrypicking the old fart

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                It's not that Shane fought with no heart, it's that after he was touched the way he was, he realized what he was facing.

I can't blame Shane, even though it makes you appreciate Margarito and Cotto much more. At least they threw punches and came forward unlike Shane and Clottey.

You don't take chances, you won't win. It's that simple.
                Tony and Junito atleast tried to do something even though they fell way short. Shane got touched with something light and fell back for the rest of the fight. Marg and Cotto took heavy punishment before they realized they had no shot of winnoing and just tried to finish the fight standing. Mosley fought like he just came to get paid and that's it. ****ing f*ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                  No you're ****ing F@g. Shane was the same guy he was against Mora and Mayweather.

oh and this too
                  Look who it is, Mr. Its redickyalaus to think Marg cheated vs Cotto. Get outta here man. You think I'm gonna talk boxing with someone as stupid as u???

Comment

Horrible ass fuking fight... I knew Shane wasn't going to win bit I actually bought into his bull**** that he would look to ko manny... Phaggot touch gloves more than threw punches..

Horrible fight

Comment

Tony and Junito atleast tried to do something even though they fell way short. Shane got touched with something light and fell back for the rest of the fight. Marg and Cotto took heavy punishment before they realized they had no shot of winnoing and just tried to finish the fight standing. Mosley fought like he just came to get paid and that's it. ****ing f*ggot.
                      Oh dont' get it twisted, he didn't get touched with something light. He got hit with a sledge hammer and then looked and said "That come from that little Filipino?!"

I also think that Pac was overly cautious in this fight. He understood Mosley's only chance was to counter him, so he really was careful for long stretches of the fight or he could have stopped Mosley IMO.

I respect you are a boxing fan but this was a trash fight from the get go, just like the Marg fight.

Against Cotto, I at least thought Cotto's boxing would carry him but in the end it was the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X