Comments Thread For: David Haye on Pre-Fight Klitschko Taunts, Pacquiao-Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Haye View Post
    if wlad looses to Haye I can see the big guy breaking down in tears
    LOL. Some of you people are beyond delusional.

You'll be the one sobbing when this fight is over.

Until then, have fun. This stuff is getting too silly and boring (kind of like Haye himself) to bother responding to.

Comment

Originally posted by Gratide View Post
      Haye has never impressed me has being a true boxer , he's just a puncher and with poor techique. K will have him bloody by the 3rd round and on his back by the 6th . Haye is just hyping the fight , selling tickets , he knows he has no chance .
      you know nothing about boxing, as dont klit fans

judge a fight on what you see not on hate and like

thats the problem, so many people hate haye that they predict he will lose because they want him to lose the fight

haye is winning

speed, power, in and out movement, mobility, agility, angle and combination punching

all for haye, he is far better than wlad at all of the above

he will beat him

Comment

lol, love it.

WAR HAYE

Comment

Cue: Klitschko2011

"David "The Ducker" Haye is a coward, a compulsive liar, bla bla bla..."

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
            you know nothing about boxing, as dont klit fans

judge a fight on what you see not on hate and like

thats the problem, so many people hate haye that they predict he will lose because they want him to lose the fight

haye is winning

speed, power, in and out movement, mobility, agility, angle and combination punching

all for haye, he is far better than wlad at all of the above

he will beat him
            If you know so much about it then tell me with your own logic, what have you SEEN from the rabbit punch laden wins against shot or **** HWs thattells you Haye will beat Wladimir?

Wladimirs resume has no big names granted but it has better names than Valuev, a shot Barret (who made Haye touch the canvass) a shot Ruiz (who Haye Rabbit Punched constantly, or that Harrison debacle....

Oh and why STILL do you call yourself LFC19titles when they have won only 18??? Dick.

Comment

Amoeba Haye

Psychological war of the poserboi on Wlad is like a human amoeba trying to outsmart Einstein. Good luck. You will be bludgeoned to coma by mid-fight.

Comment

Gaye you have fought NOBODY in your whole career. You will get your punk ass ***** ass blown out in two. Your big mouth shine ass bS impresses no body. The Iron Curtain will put your ass in stir. You are done you closet ****. ***. Puss. I cou;d take you in a bare fisted street fight. I challenge you here and now *****. An AMERICAN will kick your ass. Please repond puss.

Comment

King Lukas you are a dumb *****. Shine. You know shi* Shine my shoes punk.

Comment

I can't wait for this fight, Haye is in his head. I can see wlad getting sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bestintheworld View Post
                      King Lukas you are a dumb *****. Shine. You know shi* Shine my shoes punk.
                      Pfft I wouldnt piss on your shoes.

I see after accusing me of knowing nothing your smart enough to address the points I raised and not just talk a load of **** in your post.

Comment

Working...
                      X