No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko-Haye: Boxers Settle Dispute on Ticket Beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I thought we were talking about Haye vs Wlad....?
    From your initail response, you made it seem as though Haye holding a belt meant nothing in the negotaitions.....

For someone who likes to support Brit fighter, you sure do go out your way to blast Haye and stick up for the Klits at every moment.....you and Earl Hickly for that matter...

Comment

Originally posted by -The Game- View Post
      From your initail response, you made it seem as though Haye holding a belt meant nothing in the negotaitions.....

For someone who likes to support Brit fighter, you sure do go out your way to blast Haye and stick up for the Klits at every moment.....you and Earl Hickly for that matter...
      How is it "blasting" Haye to say that the champion should come out 2nd?

I dont understand this. Can you please explain why Haye deserves to break this long standing tradition?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        How is it "blasting" Haye to say that the champion should come out 2nd?

I dont understand this. Can you please explain why Haye deserves to break this long standing tradition?
        But like I said, they are both champs....Wlad could have had home advantage, while Haye comes out 2nd.......

Comment

But like I said, they are both champs....Wlad could have had home advantage, while Haye comes out 2nd.......
          Why though? When the champion (Wlad is THE HW Champion) has always come out 2nd. Why is this even an issue?

Comment

If you say Hayes belt is a paper belt, then so is Vitaly....So if Haye/Vitaly ever fight, Haye should then get a better say in the negotiations...
            That is a disputable statement. Haye beat valuev who got the belt via the political back stabbing of Chagaev rather then actual fight. Vitaly got his belt off the body of the 2nd best heavyweight at the time, who actually beat all of his opponents rather then paid off the WBA. Haye defended his belt against worst possibly opposition while Vitaly beat 3 official number 1 contenders. While I do not think that Vitaly's the best, he at least has a claim to it. Haye got none.

Comment

Yep, Haye won his belt off of a guy who earned the belt through boxing political nonsense and not in the ring, but actually lost the belt in the ring and had it returned to him for...I dont know...no reason? Valuev had the belt, Chagaev beat Valuev, defended the WBA belt twice, then lost to Wlad. Then Valuev got the belt back. Makes no sense.

Wlad hasnt lost since he beat the undefeated WBA champion. Yet...Haye claims to be the WBA champion. Thats the definition of paper belt. Wlad is the WBO, IBO, IBF, and Ring champ...Haye has a WBA belt that should be Wlad's anyways. To argue that Haye is the champ on an equal footing as Wlad is a joke.

Comment

disgrace only 7-8k brits can come

wlad is such a disgrace, he gets more pathetic by the day after his stupid demands and now this

Comment

Agree with paulf.....

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  It's a kind of sad commentary on the state of boxing that this was an issue: the Klitschkos were unsure about doing this as they've never had to before, because none of their opponents in Germany had fanbases willing to travel to see them fight.

British fans go hard.
                  The fact of the matter is..... " British fans go hard ".

I am not talking about boxing specifically, that applies to sport in general.

When we have a Britsh sporting team tour my country, the place goes nuts..... rugby / cricket / the British Lions / etc.

You wanna see the " Barmy Army "..... as I say, they are fkn nuts man.

The Brits LOVE their sport, and they go hard..... believe it.

Comment

Working...
                  X