Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad Has been Ko'd 3 times? Yet he is one of the greatest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by David Haye View Post
    eh the fights he lost were hardly due to him taking the tough path - he lost to 3 bums you saying if he won those fights you would have less respect for him??? If he had been sparked in that first fight to peter rather than showing a bit of heart and coming through for what imo was his best win, would you have even more respect for him?

I think the current version of wlad might be top 20/25, but with no hall of famers on his resume its hard to tell, would anybody on this site fail to name 20 heavys from history who would destroy every opponent wlad has ever faced WITHOUT loosing to bums like Ross P in the process?
    Sanders and Brewster were pretty decent fighters with winnings records and good ko%s.

It doesn't matter what would have happened but rather what did, he over came and is on a dominant run going into his 10th consecutive title defense now.

Its hard to say who would beat who in history, its really all up to imagination.....no one would believe Tyson would have lost to Douglas had it not happened its why they fight the fights and don't just make records up based on FFs or odds.

Comment

All I see in this thread is Black/American power mentality from the ones not giving the Klits their props. The reason is it more thinned out is cause it's 2 brothers just dominating the division and not just one.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Thats what i was thinking,he overcame adversity and now dominates who ever is in his way,i still want to see him fight Valuev it would be interesting watching a klit without a size advantage.
        Wlad has destroyed taller and bigger opponents than himself.

Ray Austin 6'7 247

Jameel McCline 6'7 263

Comment

These Ukranian herbs are boring... This is a corny HW era. Consider these 2 geek ass, 7ft champs in an Era so weak that there is only one fight left in that entire division. Wlad Vs Haye. After this fight... the HW division falls off the earth.

disgusting.

Comment

Derrick Jefferson 6'6 260

Tony Thompson 6'6 247

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Tyson was KO'd 4 times in his career; Joe Frasier 3 times; Ken Norton 4 times; Floyd Patterson 5 times; Archie Moore 7 times,, the list goes on....
              By bums??????

Comment

losses keeps these warriors from fighting through twitter and facebook

Comment

This is exactly what I wanted. Hearing the delusional Klit fans make up excuses for the 3 ko losses... Excuses are their profession.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    Thats what i was thinking,he overcame adversity and now dominates who ever is in his way,i still want to see him fight Valuev it would be interesting watching a klit without a size advantage.
                    he didn't overcome nothin, he should've rematched sanders instead of having his brother beat him into retirement

Comment

He's the best heavy weight today. And I'd like to see your reaction if and when your hero gets knocked the fuck out.

Comment

Working...
                      X