No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alvarez vs Rhodes, Broner vs Litzau Quotes, Notes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Rhodes is a tough test but Canelo is going to win this one and I have a feeling it might be a stoppage.

When Canelo beats Rhodes, will they nickname Canelo the Limycutioner?
    Man you know Rhodes isn't a tough test.

He's even worse than Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
      Man you know Rhodes isn't a tough test.

He's even worse than Hatton.
      That's not true, Rhodes is a 16 year vet, a tough fighter and a bigger man than Hatton was.

I expect Canelo to win but it won't be as easy as some might think. Look, I know you people want to see a 20 year old Canelo fight Sergio Martinez tomorrow but they are building him up, and they should. Just because he was given that BS belt doesn't mean the kid can't learn.

Cotto didn't turn pro until he was 24 years old, this kid is 20 and has almost 40 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by FerdinandMarcos View Post
        How does Broner suck and Alvarez doesn't??

Ricans talk too much ***** about Black people to be calling each other n*gga.

Be you little Rican...don't copy people you hate.
        Cuz he does suck, u aint see his last fight??? Alvarez is overrated but he is ok, could be good in the future. And stop talking about Ricans talk too much **** about black people, I probably got more ****ing black friends then u. Nobody hate anyone man, u just one of those morons who think everything happens to them cuz their black. I can't get a job cuz I'm black, Oh the cop gave me a ticket cuz I'm black, get the **** outta here with that garbage. Its 2011.

Comment

Working...
        X