No announcement yet.

I simply don't get the Marquez contract with GBP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I simply don't get the Marquez contract with GBP

I simply don't get the Marquez contract with GBP.

They've got this clause in Marquez's contract which stipulates that they could match any rival contract Marquez is offered. Does that mean that the moment GBP promotion match's the rival offer, marques forced to fight for GBP or has he got choice between the two contract then?

If he's forced to fight GBP, then he should challenge that contract in court, cause noway would Marquez-Alvarez match the same grantees offered in fighting Pacquiao.

5mil + percentage in PPV sales (at least that's what read here), this would easily do a million plus, considering their history, so how would Marquez-Alvarez match this?

It's one of those MARQUEZ contract. I beat Pacquiao twice and and the whole world knows it. I want to fight Pacquiao to prove to the worl that I can beat him. I thought you already beat him twice...now you want to prove that that you can beat him LOL.

I can beat Pacquiao at any weight but I want to fight Pacquiao at 144. I thought you can beat Pacquiao at any weight LOL.
    Last edited by ModernTalking; 05-03-2011, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by number1983 View Post
      I simply don't get the Marquez contract with GBP.

They've got this clause in Marquez's contract which stipulates that they could match any rival contract Marquez is offered. Does that mean that the moment GBP promotion match's the rival offer, marques forced to fight for GBP or has he got choice between the two contract then?

If he's forced to fight GBP, then he should challenge that contract in court, cause noway would Marquez-Alvarez match the same grantees offered in fighting Pacquiao.

5mil + percentage in PPV sales (at least that's what read here), this would easily do a million plus, considering their history, so how would Marquez-Alvarez match this?

yo rick reeno... try and find out if jmm has the right to refuse GBP's matching offer

Comment

Working...
      X