No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao's Tour Bus; Manny is Shredded Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao's Tour Bus; Manny is Shredded Up

Hollywood,California --- Superstar Manny Pacquiao makes final preparations at the Wildcard Boxing Club in Hollywood Monday for his upcoming World Welterweight mega fight against "Sugar" Shane Mosley on Saturday, May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pacquiao vs Mosley is promoted by Top Rank in association with MP Promotions,Sugar Shane Mosley Promotions,Tecate and MGM Grand. The Pacquiao vs Mosley telecast will be available live on SHOWTIME Pay Per View. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank [Click Here To Read More]

Nice bus but pac looks like a *** in the last pic i hope mosley can show something in this fight

Comment

margarito got posterized

Comment

beast ass bus, love the margocheato pic.

Comment

I rodeon his bus... There were family members, friends, and some of his other people on the bus when I rode it when he fought Margarito..... i was the only Marg fan on there, and the Pac's people heckled me for it in a friendly way....

My homie at that time knew the bus driver, and he took us with them everywhere.....

I even got to go to a media only workout.... I would have pictures, but my "homie"at the time stole my Manny autographs, and kept all the pics on his camera.....

I would have proof, but now I just have memories.... I was 3 feet away from Pac when he was on the speed bag and 24/7 was filming..... It was crazy!

Comment

ripped, yes.

big, no.

Comment

Pacquiao has been training like a beast and wants to pound on Mosley in order to upstage Mayweather for the third time----Shane better be ready.

Comment

lol at that last pic no disrespect but what his he doing standing like that, he dont like the no more

Comment

Sayonara Shane. Thanks for the memories!!

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
                    Sayonara Shane. Thanks for the memories!!

RIP Shane, you were a true warrior. We'll pour out some liquor in your memory

Comment

Working...
                    X