Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao's Tour Bus; Manny is Shredded Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u guys really think pac is gonna stop shane? could be wrong, but i don't see it.

Comment

Can't wait for Manny to do his thing!!!

Comment

Haha, nice pic of Marg getting hammered. The same one on my av

That's what that dumb faggot Margacheato gets.

Comment

RIP Shane. Great fighter who gave us everything he had in ever fight that he was ever in. I'll always be a big fan of Shane. But your up against something that you have never seen before. Boxing fans should seriously enjoy and take in Saturdays fight. We will never see a fighter like Manny ever again. Let's enjoy it while we still can. Again, thanks Shane for all that you brought to this sport and never turning down a challenge like so many fighters do these days.

Comment

He looks kind of small... but I bet he will be quicker than his last fight... shane is going to get a beating.

Comment

whats with all these rip posts???its a boxing match not a gun fight..smh..may the best man win

Comment

Manny looks great but I would agree with the other posters that said he looks a little small, I'll be interested to see what he weighs in at.

Comment

i agree he is a bit smaller than other fights; it's his strategy. I surmise that he is going to show off his speed in this fight, and that his strategy will be combination punching Mosley and slipping away before Mosley can counter. It will be like that all night.

I can see Mosley taking alot of punishment...but as I said, Mosley will look to land that right hand, and that is the wild card! (No pun intended)

Comment

The over and under is 11 and a half rounds, I got this fight not going past the under.

Comment

he looks tiny ahhahaha

mosley is gonna tear that body down.

im going for a bit upset here :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X