Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Ariza wanted to test Pacquiao, Pac refused

excellent piece from the NYTIMES, with an interesting final paragraph

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/02/sp...l?pagewanted=1
    Ariza has long wanted to test Pacquiao for scientific purposes, for lung capacity, red blood cells, endurance. He could publish his findings in a scientific journal. But Pacquiao wants none of that. Part of his genius remains a mystery and always will.

“Bruce Lee,” Ariza said, “was like that.”
    Is Manny hiding something from Alex?

Manny, if you have nothing to hide....take the test !!!!

Originally posted by devildg View Post

Yup, stop baggin Manny about his education... dude has come up with a super formula and system that is unprecedented in sports.. Ariza does not really train Pac, Pac knows much more about human physiology then Ariza and trains himself. Ariza and Roach are really a front for manny's evil genius... His genius is an exact calculation of what ariza gives him and his own secret formula.

Comment

Pac has developed an undetectable protein that mimics testosterone that is derived from exotic east Philippine bean curd mixed with the bladder lining of a mountain goat....shush, keep it a secret.

Comment

LOL *****'s..... can't stick to one story can they? hahahaha.... So Manny juices himself up with secret sauce that even Ariza has no knowledge of? HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post

talk to my promoter me no like needles but me like floyds leftovers and top rank bumms who cant pull the trigger anymore

Comment

I guess blaming Ariza won't work now... God job TS, your post will be quoted from now on.

Comment

Last edited by Turok2; 05-01-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                I guess blaming Ariza won't work now... God job TS, your post will be quoted from now on.
                *****'s have got to be the dumbest self proclaimed "most logical" ppl on the planet.

Comment

Wow he refused a test that checks physical fitnesss......OMG! PEDs

Comment

The writer repeated what Roach says when he wrote "Manny has never failed a test" -- problem is Manny has never taken a blood test.

Comment

Working...
                    X