Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do people realize how ridiculous it is to think Margarito used plaster against Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have yet to see any proof that Marg used anything against Cotto.

Lot of proof he used it against Shane, none, zero that he used it against Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      That doesn't apply with him busting Tito.
      Ofcourse it does. The problem titos hand being wrapped a certain way (illegal in nys) is not the same as having plaster wraps. That's why he was never suspended and tony was.

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
        More info...

Margs corner: "How does the punch feel?" and then at the end Cheato says: "Yes yes I know not know him out yet"

WTF??

Anyone with a brain and not in denial can see that he meant Cotto's punches.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post
          Ofcourse it does. The problem titos hand being wrapped a certain way (illegal in nys) is not the same as having plaster wraps. That's why he was never suspended and tony was.
          Agreed, how does that matter in the Cotto case?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaMan! View Post
              So what. Why would they feel his knuckles if they hug or shake hands? The pad is on the opposite side you feel during a hand shake,

lol u serious?

If there were these "plaster bricks" you feel them

Comment

Originally posted by BoxeoBoriqua View Post

But anyways, enough about Tito.

Comment

Why is the ts resulting to jokes when I'm giving a realistic opinion and discussiong the issue???? Super hero naazzim, talkin bout torres having plaster. No one has ever said anything about torres. Why do u make it seem like thinking tony cheated vs cotto is out of this world??? He got busted in his very next fight and then got trashed losing every single rd to guy he was favored to beat. Answer this please why did he try to vs mosley??? He thought he couldn't beat him clean??? He wanted to cheat cuz he thought mosley was gonna roid up??? So if a batter is on roids, as a pitcher I'm gonna risk my rep and do the same to even the playing field??? That's dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                    lol u serious?

If there were these "plaster bricks" you feel them
                    Yeah and your fingers aren't going to go all the way around a taped up hand like that. Especially all the way to the front of the knuckle.

Here's a former Margarito opponent. How often do you see normal gloves do this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

But anyways, enough about Tito.
                      Your the one who brought him up, not me.

Comment

Working...
                      X