• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    You responded to me cupcake.
    Darling, almost time

Comment

• Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
      Darling, almost time
      We can name call all day or you could respond properly to my original points?

Comment

• Why is Haye so bothered?

I thought all he needed was a ref who could count to 10 - his words

Comment

• LMAO the only threads that are even slightly comparable to Pac/May are, Haye/Klitschko threads..... the pre-fight buildup is gonna be epic.

Fight you bastards, I hate the peace

Comment

• Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
            The Brits especially the English travel well and in numbers. I would expect Haye to be able to fill 100% of the stadium with out much hassle.
            LMAO.

Come back to reality world.

Comment

• The more I read UK fellows posts, the more it seems to me that the British are mentally ******ed. Offhand, perhaps IQ 90 or less сombined with extreme insolence and ignorance.

Although I admit that the sample is not representative and may show the intellectual and moral level not of all British, but only Haye fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                Not here, in fact no one here knows Haye nor cares about him except hardcore boxing fans, in fact this isn't even on PPV in the U.S.
                Probably because he isn't an American...Pacquiao and Mayweather aren't even PPV here (Hatton excluded) so I don't get that point either.

If Hatton can draw 30000 to America I think Haye could draw similar figures to Germany, the distance and cost alone would be a fraction of the time and costs involved in a Vegas fight. Also agree with what others have said that the Germany vs England history certainly helps. Heavyweight title fights of this stature don't come along all that often.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                  So, Haye is " disgusting " ..... and the Klitschko's are " glorious ".

Who will you be supporting in the fight ?
                  Klitschko. And gayefaker will get koed the **** out

Comment

Working...
                  X