Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad refuses to give UK Tickets for Haye bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official thread says it's not even serious, so way to start drama over nothing.

Haye has told told The Sunday Mirror that he is holding out for a greater share of tickets for his British fans but expects things to be smoothed over.
    Done deal.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      You obviously don't keep up with the news, Haye even said if wlad did not get his doctor and so on, the fight would not have happened as he would not have signed.

Proof? look at the fight, wlad will choose gloves, fight is in germnya, wlad will choose docs and will come first etc as well as the rest of the stupid things. if wlad did not get that, the ***** would have pulled out
      Must be true then. Couldnt be anything to do with Haye typically trying to smear the Klitschkos in public to save face after his several years of ducking them?

And how are those even "demands"? They are just inevitabilities. Wlad is the Champion. Wlad has never refused to fight in England. Thats where the original fight was supposed to take place but Haye failed to deliver a stadium.

Comment

The fight won't be called off for anything. Not allowing tickets to be available through Haye is not good sportsman type behaviour on Wlad's part. I expected better from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          The fight won't be called off for anything. Not allowing tickets to be available through Haye is not good sportsman type behaviour on Wlad's part. I expected better from him.
          Read the official thread, that is not the case at all. The OP, as always, is spinning the thread in his own way.

He posts these threads to cause problems, everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
            Read the official thread, that is not the case at all. The OP, as always, is spinning the thread in his own way.
            Very true. He is quite the slag

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Must be true then. Couldnt be anything to do with Haye typically trying to smear the Klitschkos in public to save face after his several years of ducking them?

And how are those even "demands"? They are just inevitabilities. Wlad is the Champion. Wlad has never refused to fight in England. Thats where the original fight was supposed to take place but Haye failed to deliver a stadium.
              really?! im certain i read an article on here not to long ago by boente saying the fight can be anywhere in europe, but not england. And just because wlad is the champion does not mean he can deny his opponents a fair share of tickets. anything less than 10% is wlad taking the piss.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                really?! im certain i read an article on here not to long ago by boente saying the fight can be anywhere in europe, but not england. And just because wlad is the champion does not mean he can deny his opponents a fair share of tickets. anything less than 10% is wlad taking the piss.
                Link?

As I said, Wlad was willing to fight at Stamford Bridge but Haye failed to deliver it. Believe me, Haye wants the fight in Germany too because he'll make more money. Hes just spinning it in the media that hes had to give in to "demands".

Comment

would Haye really bring more than 5,000 fans over to Germany?

That's a lot of people spending a lot of money. And it's not like it's known to be a fun getaway.

I doubt more than 5,000 Brits will travel.

Comment

Are you guys insane? How can Wlad refuse to sell tickets to brits? Does he have an evil machine that ip bans the buying requests from Britain. Or do the german dealers deny to sell anyone with british accent the tickets on hand?

Besides breaking the laws, dont you kinda think it through and realize that this is quite bullshit?

This is a typical spin on the issue by the thread starter who, in my opinion, should be punished for repeated offense of either knowingly or unknowingly spreading the lies without any style.

Comment

So in the end, the whole thing was Adam Booth's fault.

Another lfc myth debunked

Comment

Working...
                      X