No announcement yet.

Wlad refuses to give UK Tickets for Haye bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
    Thats ****ing stupid, let the man have his support and bring some of it over, Haye is a massive draw in the UK... many people would travel to see him fight... he could sell WAY more than 5k tickets, if this is the case then Wlad makes things ****ing impossible... being picky over someone having a certain amount of fans cheering Haye what an idiot.
    those 5 thousand will have last choice of seats aswell btw, so the non uk fans get first crack at all the seats

Comment

if thats true thats a ***** move. Even though Haye fans would still be able to buy tickets through the Germans it makes for a far better atmosphere if all the Haye fans are grouped together in the stadium. And less chance of fights breaking out.

Comment

WLAD has long been a over hyped b i t c h. David Haye will destroy his fuken ass and WLAD knows it!!!

Comment

I've never heard the other Klitschko opponents complain about this.

Is Haye looking for an excuse to b1tch out again?

Comment

I love how everyone is posting "if that's true".....its lfc19titles, its very unlikely to be true.

Comment

Wlad is a bird with his crazy demands.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                I love how everyone is posting "if that's true".....its lfc19titles, its very unlikely to be true.
                you haye haters can try to twist things but you know haye isnt lying

wlad is nothing but a ***** who is trying to get this fight called off, too bad it wont work and your hero will get k0d

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
                  I've never heard the other Klitschko opponents complain about this.

Is Haye looking for an excuse to b1tch out again?
                  So it's okay to shut out the opposing fans? You complain about Andre Ward but he never said Armenians can not come and support Arthur Abraham. Wlad is being a ***** about this fight. It's okay to criticize your favorite fighter, all of them have flaws and go about things the wrong ways.

Comment

Its a shame.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/13252089.stm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/sport-...5875-23100189/

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                      you haye haters can try to twist things but you know haye isnt lying

wlad is nothing but a ***** who is trying to get this fight called off, too bad it wont work and your hero will get k0d
                      Wlad is not my hero. But you have no evidence (as usual) which shows that Wlad has threatened to cancel the fight for any of these reasons.

Comment

Working...
                      X