Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most dirty display of a boxer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is amazing (and sickening) what these biters can do while wearing a mouthguard. I woulda thought that would prevent a bite from tearing through flesh. But Holy's ear proved otherwise!

Refs need to be incisive or decisive here as well.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post

"I no like getting hit, I do whatever it takes to survive. I am not a dirty fighter." - Andrew Golota
      As I recall, in one of the 2 Bowe/Golota fights (2nd I think), Bowe hit him in the nuts to start things off. Bowe was losing again, and the ref was not able to see. Bowe knew Golota would likely not be able to control himself. He was right, as Golota launched a 1-2 hard to Bowe's nuts in full view of the ref. Lost another title shot.

This was what I meant by Hopkins being a "master" at hiding it. But I don't respect fighters who do this. The game has rules.

I will have to see if I can find Zivic fights. I just read on Wiki that Zivic said Armstrong was first fighting dirty. I dunno, Fritz is the one with the history.

I also read that after he retired, Zivic had a boxing school.

What d'ya thinK?

Taught his pupils the dirty stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post

"I no like getting hit, I do whatever it takes to survive. I am not a dirty fighter." - Andrew Golota
        Very amusing. Post more please!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X