Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO!! 17yr Old Jose Benavidez BATTERS Manny Pacquiao sparring!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BorderPatrol View Post
    Eyebrows and all... This kid is the real deal. Lot's O talent and the fact that he is only 17 makes it even scarier.
    Es jodiendo.... Segun ellos anyways

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
      No WAYYYYY , if he shaves his eyebrows he has to be rican.
      LMAO... And if he quits then he is definitely a Rican cause Mexicans NEVER quit ;-)

Comment

In my opinion it is really sad making threads like this. Just like people were posting threads when Spadafora battered Mayweather in sparring. It don't mean jack ****. Sad in a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Suarez7 View Post
          In my opinion it is really sad making threads like this. Just like people were posting threads when Spadafora battered Mayweather in sparring. It don't mean jack ****. Sad in a way.
          thats what I was thinking, I mean the kid looks great dont get me wrong,looks like a future badass,but if u can't tell that Pac was just playing around, u need to go on youtube.....

Comment

This was Benavidez first time sparring with Pacquiao and it was taken some time again.

Either;

A) Benavidez is a much better fighter than Pacquiao
            Or,
            B) Pacquiao let Benevidez get some shots in, build his confidence, etc.

Myself, I choose B.

Comment

Old vid posted of Manny getting battered in sparring..

Comment

Lmao first people talks about how Shawn Porter is killing Pacquiao in 24/7 now this?

You guys already know the outcome.

Its sparring, you dont wanna kill your friends whos helping you train lol.

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                  This was Benavidez first time sparring with Pacquiao and it was taken some time again.

Either;

A) Benavidez is a much better fighter than Pacquiao
                  Or,
                  B) Pacquiao let Benevidez get some shots in, build his confidence, etc.

Myself, I choose B.

Agreed, Manny Pacquiao definitely held back, but that takes nothing away from Benavidez, the kid has talent! can't wait to see him built up to be great, he's got years ahead of most.

Comment

Comment

Props to karceno for finding this gem. I knew it all along, manny is C level at best. Put him against a legit boxer and he will get K.O'd.

Floyd would end his life in the ring

Comment

Working...
                      X