Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Hits The Dominican Republic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very smart move by Miguel Cotto. Congratulations to him on all of his endeavors.

Comment

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
      I like Cotto I think its a very good Move and he deserves it , But I agree he looks a bit Gay in those pics

War Cotto
      I agree with on the pic comment.

Comment

Respect for Cotto but brother you have to dress the part. If you're not going to wear a tie or jacket at least button up your shirt. Looks like he's about to hit the clubs

Comment

Miguel Cotto was supposed to be Arum first Manny Pacquiao but for some reason I think that Cotto was more rebellious than alot of us thought. That's why Arum started throwing Cotto under the bus. what did it for me is when Arum let Margarito talk at the Cotto/Mayorga post fight and speak. Keep doing ya thang Cotto!

Comment

There is alot of untaped talent in the DR so it's quite wise for Miguel to put his weight and status in the boxing world along with his promotional company in the DR and hopefully we will see many fighters from the DR mentioned in the same breath as the elites of the world.

Kudos Miguel Cotto

Comment

Good for Cotto looks like he's following the same plan as De La Hoya. He's just paving the way for his future and you can't fault the guy for doing that. Very smart !!

Comment

Good on Cotto. Bring a little commerce to the island. Give some younguns an opportunity to be seen as well as associate themselves w/his fame.

All the best to Miguel Cotto Productions.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
                  Respect for Cotto but brother you have to dress the part. If you're not going to wear a tie or jacket at least button up your shirt. Looks like he's about to hit the clubs
                  LMAO, you funny as hell....

Comment

Man **** Dr what the **** has Dr done for PuertoRico? except kiss Puertoricans ass,come to Puertorico illegaly mean well the PuertoRican people suffer. the hell out of here Cotto, you reward that.. I would but a bullet in your head myself alone with any dominican... Iam not your average puertorican, my family in the history of Puertorico is royalty! you will never find a dame thing over their there ****ing Punks. Between Puerto Rico and Cuba we will keep whipping that ass. the hell out of here cotto you idouit. I will no longer root for you. I hope you get your ass whip bye margarito... you a ****ing idouit just look at these ass kissing dominicans makes me sick. when the **** has Dominican gave a **** about the Struggle of PuertoRican Independents. **** you and that ****ing country intill Dr pays their debt to Puertorico because of Maria De Hostos. You will find nothing Cotto you waste of flesh **** DR. Arriba Puertorico/ Cuba-Dominicican will get their asses served.I myself I **** up 4 platanos in my life time easy.. for talking nonsense about things that they care little to know about. **** Dominican I spit on your ****ing worth less land. return maria De Hostos to Puertorico where he belongs. Puertorico/ Cuba will keep ****ing your soft ass up.. and Iam a decendent de los Machetros/ and also a former boxing standout. any PuertoRican that support this death to you and you whole ****ing family. Un Puerto Rico Libre.. death to anyone who opposes it. You wasting you time you morron Cotto.. you are died to me. the hell out of here you and these lanbones wannbe that could careless.. Puerto Rico/ Cuba the Kings of the carribean.. Dr just ass kiss, and wannbes... that stab puertoricans in the back, untill they get their ass whop bye a PuertoRicans. proof me wrong... this is why Puerto Rico is the why it is because of idouits Puerto Ricans Like cotto. Now why don't you cotto take that money and help Puertorican boxers in america where there is talent,or perhapes you could have open a center in newyork 4 Puertoricans a waste of time and effort...

Comment

Originally posted by rican4life View Post
                      Man **** Dr what the **** has Dr done for PuertoRico? except kiss Puertoricans ass,come to Puertorico illegaly mean well the PuertoRican people suffer. the hell out of here Cotto, you reward that.. I would but a bullet in your head myself alone with any dominican... Iam not your average puertorican, my family in the history of Puertorico is royalty! you will never find a dame thing over their there ****ing Punks. Between Puerto Rico and Cuba we will keep whipping that ass. the hell out of here cotto you idouit. I will no longer root for you. I hope you get your ass whip bye margarito... you a ****ing idouit just look at these ass kissing dominicans makes me sick. when the **** has Dominican gave a **** about the Struggle of PuertoRican Independents. **** you and that ****ing country intill Dr pays their debt to Puertorico because of Maria De Hostos. You will find nothing Cotto you waste of flesh **** DR. Arriba Puertorico/ Cuba-Dominicican will get their asses served.I myself I **** up 4 platanos in my life time easy.. for talking nonsense about things that they care little to know about. **** Dominican I spit on your ****ing worth less land. return maria De Hostos to Puertorico where he belongs. Puertorico/ Cuba will keep ****ing your soft ass up.. and Iam a decendent de los Machetros/ and also a former boxing standout. any PuertoRican that support this death to you and you whole ****ing family. Un Puerto Rico Libre.. death to anyone who opposes it. You wasting you time you morron Cotto.. you are died to me. the hell out of here you and these lanbones wannbe that could careless.. Puerto Rico/ Cuba the Kings of the carribean.. Dr just ass kiss, and wannbes... that stab puertoricans in the back, untill they get their ass whop bye a PuertoRicans. proof me wrong... this is why Puerto Rico is the why it is because of idouits Puerto Ricans Like cotto. Now why don't you cotto take that money and help Puertorican boxers in america where there is talent,or perhapes you could have open a center in newyork 4 Puertoricans a waste of time and effort...

Comment

Working...
                      X