Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What OTHER opponent is ACCEPTABLE for Bradley to Make $1.2 Mil?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's already been confirmed Maidana will not fight Bradley. He has other fights already in the pipeline.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      I think he deserves the same as Khan .
      If you think that you're an idiot. Bradley is phenomenally unpopular, even in his own town. He doesn't make any money. And he has lost HBO money. And this is his last ever big money fight with HBO. Even Dan Rafael thinks Bradley getting 1.3 million is insane, since he is not a draw, since he is a non entity that only sold 500 tickets in his fight against Alexander. No body gives a **** about Bradley.

And if you'd bother to read, you would know IT IS NOT about money. Team Bradley has already confirmed they want an EASIER opponent, in fact Bradley is going to make LESS money fighting someone else than he would against Khan. THAT IS A FACT.

And Khan does not need Bradley, he is just giving the fans what they want. Bradley on the other hand has NO fans.

Comment

And the reason Maidana does not want to face Bradley is, because Bradley brings nothing to the table. No ppv buys, and no tickets for the gate. So why should Maidana even bother with someone no one really wants him to fight? Bradley may have two belts, but compared to Maidanas popularity, Bradley is a bum.

Realistically, Bradley doesn't have too many options that could bring HBO much money, which is why he is a little screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
          If you think that you're an idiot. Bradley is phenomenally unpopular, even in his own town. He doesn't make any money. And he has lost HBO money. And this is his last ever big money fight with HBO. Even Dan Rafael thinks Bradley getting 1.3 million is insane, since he is not a draw, since he is a non entity that only sold 500 tickets in his fight against Alexander. No body gives a **** about Bradley.

And if you'd bother to read, you would know IT IS NOT about money. Team Bradley has already confirmed they want an EASIER opponent, in fact Bradley is going to make LESS money fighting someone else than he would against Khan. THAT IS A FACT.

And Khan does not need Bradley, he is just giving the fans what they want. Bradley on the other hand has NO fans.
          500 tickets? yeah i saw that fake report as well. bradley-alexander had more people than khan-maidana and khan-maidana had ortiz on the undercard. khan is not the superstar that you make him out to be.
          Last edited by daggum; 04-29-2011, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitBalla View Post
            It's already been confirmed Maidana will not fight Bradley. He has other fights already in the pipeline.
            That's a shame because Maidana would be Bradley's toughest fight since Junior Witter in 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              500 tickets? yeah i saw that fake report as well. bradley-alexander had more people than khan-maidana and khan-maidana had ortiz on the undercard. khan is not the superstar that you make him out to be.
              khan sold 17,000 tickets in his hometown. how many does timmy sell in his?

Comment

Originally posted by Jessica Alba View Post
                khan sold 17,000 tickets in his hometown. how many does timmy sell in his?
                Bradley cant sell even 1/10 of that, He cant sell 1700 tickets, The guy just has belts nothing else and after he fights Khan he wont have that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard Boiled View Post
                  Bradley cant sell even 1/10 of that, He cant sell 1700 tickets, The guy just has belts nothing else and after he fights Khan he wont have that either.
                  Boxing Scene deleted my post about them showing bias towards Bradley.. Damn, I was hoping this site was impartial and fair but these guys got a crush on Khantucky Fried Bradley! Smh..

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing Maidana vs Bradley, that would be an interesting fight but i hope Khan vs Bradley gets made soon.
                    Last edited by shenmue; 04-30-2011, 04:39 PM. Reason: LOL

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                      I wouldn't mind seeing Maidana vs Bradley, that would be an interesting fight but i hope Khan vs Bradley gets made soon.
                      I doubt Bradley would fight Maidana either, he's looking for easy opponents now. He's got the Berto delusion thinking he can get away with fighting easy guys for massive paydays when he's not even a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X