No announcement yet.

Did prime mike tyson have the feet to be fleetfooted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hollister
    And self-righteous? The only problems I've ever had on this site is with mother****ers like you that attack other people's posts, If you had just made a point and left it at that I wouldn't have posted at all, but you, just like Jose, old gringo, and Nicht, have to attack people instead of having an intelligent debate, that's not self-righteous, that's just putting mother****ers like you in check.

You are a true idiot.
    I don't attack people's opinions....but I do criticize people who spam down this board with ridiculous threads & posts.

Can you tell me.....has an "intelligent debate" taken place inside this thread ?
    I don't see one. You know why ? Because it's a ridiculous, & un-debatable question this little dork posted.
    Feel free to defend, & align yourself with, this kind of low-rent ******ity.

Again....your tough guy routine on here is an absolute joke.
    Close that **** down.

Comment

You aren't keeping anything or anyone "in check".
      You don't have the ability or smarts to do so.

Comment

I'm no tougher than anyone else on this site, but to attack people's posts and post that you're going to put your foot up someone's ass just because you're not in front of them is not only ****** but it's cowardly, and any one of us can accomplish that very same thing. To call me an idiot just because I didn't let you keep posting that trash without posting anything in return just shows how childish and ****** you are. Yes, I could sit quietly and wait for people like you to realize how inconsiderate and rude they are for posting the way you do, but I'd be waiting a very long time, for people like you think that **** is cute because they never learned about manners, and I shouldn't have to change sites in order to be able to post without seeing some idiot's ridiculous, illogical responses to legitimate questions that most on this site have responded to, but have almost completely gone around without answering clearly and directly.

Comment

And the answer to your question is no, an intelligent debate has yet to take place on this thread, because you're still littering it with your french garbage, and I don't come here to be a cyber tough guy, I have chances to be a real tough guy every day where I live, If I so choose, but those types of posts seem to be the only thing your ******ed, traumatized french brain can comprehend.

Comment

I'm no tougher than anyone else on this site, but to attack people's posts and post that you're going to put your foot up someone's ass just because you're not in front of them is not only ****** but it's cowardly, and any one of us can accomplish that very same thing. To call me an idiot just because I didn't let you keep posting that trash without posting anything in return just shows how childish and ****** you are. Yes, I could sit quietly and wait for people like you to realize how inconsiderate and rude they are for posting the way you do, but I'd be waiting a very long time, for people like you think that **** is cute because they never learned about manners, and I shouldn't have to change sites in order to be able to post without seeing some idiot's ridiculous, illogical responses to legitimate questions that most on this site have responded to, but have almost completely gone around without answering clearly and directly.

dont hold it against jabs r stiff
            he dont know any better. he was not taught
            proper manners. he can't help it if he is of
            a lower class. take it easy on him.

Comment

Oh yeah, and times are changing, frenchie. Are you secretly jealous of nerds? Anyone in touch with the modern world knows that nerds aren't the only people on the internet anymore, and I'm far from a nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson Jr.
                dont hold it against jabs r stiff
                he dont know any better. he was not taught
                proper manners. he can't help it if he is of
                a lower class. take it easy on him.

Yeah, I guess you're right, sorry lol

Comment

Yeah, I guess you're right, sorry lol

Hollister....

First of all, I'm not one bit French.....TINO changed that title because I was joking around about his nation.

You keep making reference to how I responded to the kid's thread question.

Let me ask you....Do you think it was a REAL question ? Do you think the way he responded to others' responses was genuine ? Have you noticed he has not posted on any other topic, or created any other thread ?
                  Are you him ?

Don't give me that **** about being tough because of where you're from. I've been to Dallas, & there's nothing tough about that city.
                  Come to my hometown of Philadelphia, podunk, & you won't survive.

Comment

Wow. manei is that you?

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff
                      Hollister....

First of all, I'm not one bit French.....TINO changed that title because I was joking around about his nation.

You keep making reference to how I responded to the kid's thread question.

Let me ask you....Do you think it was a REAL question ? Do you think the way he responded to others' responses was genuine ? Have you noticed he has not posted on any other topic, or created any other thread ?
                      Are you him ?

Don't give me that **** about being tough because of where you're from. I've been to Dallas, & there's nothing tough about that city.
                      Come to my hometown of Philadelphia, podunk, & you won't survive.
                      I think he showed his fleetfeet and skipped out.

Comment

Working...
                      X