Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did prime mike tyson have the feet to be fleetfooted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well is it one of his amateur fights or sparring sessions . How old is mike in this clip 18,19 , 20 or 21 ? .

Comment

• This is the greatest thread in BoxingScene history.

Comment

• Originally posted by catskills23
        Well is it one of his amateur fights or sparring sessions . How old is mike in this clip 18,19 , 20 or 21 ? .
        I don't know, but he looks young.
        He is dancing like a pro in there, though.

Comment

• Well is tyson wearing headgear , who are his trainers is cus dmato there ? . Could you post it on this site please ? .

Comment

• catskill,

At 18,19,20 he was a pro you idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaGreatest
              catskill,

At 18,19,20 he was a pro you idiot
              lol i was thinking that too
              i was like didnt he turn pro at 18
              seems to me that catskills is not all that much of a tyson expert after all

Comment

• I know he turned pro at 18 . He turned pro at 18 and his first pro fight was against hector mercedes in march the sixth 1985 , tyson won by knockout in the first round .

Comment

• Originally posted by catskills23
                  I know he turned pro at 18 . He turned pro at 18 and his first pro fight was against hector mercedes in march the sixth 1985 , tyson won by knockout in the first round .
                  Did you just boxrec that?

Comment

• No, he memorized all that

Hey Catskill, are you the same person that used to frequent the Holmes site under the name Purrity?

He asked this same question and also had poor spelling lol.

Comment

• Yo catskills, I have a confession to make. These past few months, I haven't been very honest with you. While I do think that Tyson in his prime definately could dance on his toes like Larry Holmes or maybe even Ali, because let's face it - Tyson was the ****. But as I was saying, when you asked me what evidence I have of this I told you I had some amateur footage of him, well, buddy....that was a lie. I never seen a Tyson amateur fight where he was dancing on his toes. I lied to you catskills. No, not because I'm some evil son of a *****, it was because I was getting annoyed by you keep asking the question.

As for the other things I told you, those were true.
                      I did meet Tyson before and he did tell me he could dance sort like Larry Holmes in the ring, but he fought effectively when he used the peek-a-boo style.

So that's the truth, man.
                      You can take Tyson's word for it...but there ain't no footage.
                      That so called footage I emailed you was a clip from Floyd Mayweather vs. Demarcus Corley and the other one was Tyson vs. Williams Round I.

I apologize, catskills.

But like I told you, Tyson definately had the foot arches and quickness to dance on his toes like Larry Holmes and maybe even Ali.

That's all.
                      Bye now.

Comment

Working...
                      X