Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought you joking Jack

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
      Yes, I am here. I'm finally going to put all the speculations that he didn't have feet to be fleet footed to rest. It's uploading now.
      Jack is finally going to answer the answerable question did a prime Mike Tyson have the feet to be fleet footed!!!!!!

Comment

• i hate you guys.......
        Why did you have to revive the monster???

Comment

• On 12-18-2004, at 05:10 PM

Catskills asked the infamous fleet footed question that would shake the land scape of boxing scene as we know it. Now the great Jack_The_Rippuh will put this question to rest once an for all. RIPPUH'S STRIKES BACK! LIVE ON PPV!!!!!!!!!!$49.99 to watch Jack_The_Rippuh post the video to end all questions live from his house in Florida!!!!With ThaGreatest doing the commentary...Oh and Catskills will be there also too the challenge Rippuh's explanation. DON'T MISS THIS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME EVENT!!!

Comment

• Catskill, gets off, everytime all of u replied to this silly thread.Hey Catskill, Tyson is still broke, why dont u give him ur home, while u at it.

Comment

• this thread is probably the funniest ive ever read.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Truth(Mayweatherfan)

On 12-18-2004, at 05:10 PM

Catskills asked the infamous fleet footed question that would shake the land scape of boxing scene as we know it. Now the great Jack_The_Rippuh will put this question to rest once an for all. RIPPUH'S STRIKES BACK! LIVE ON PPV!!!!!!!!!!$49.99 to watch Jack_The_Rippuh post the video to end all questions live from his house in Florida!!!!With ThaGreatest doing the commentary...Oh and Catskills will be there also too the challenge Rippuh's explanation. DON'T MISS THIS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME EVENT!!!

Lmao that's some funny ****. Look at that feet.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh
                  Lmao that's some funny ****. Look at that feet.

HES HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JACK YOU GOT THE ANSWER!!RIGHT? LOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Just Talked To Jack And His Preparing That Video!!!!!!!!!

I Am Expecting The Great Rippuh To Release A Statement Reguarding The Video Very Soon....stand By And Remember Where You Heard It First.

Comment

• Yo, people give me your email address, yousendit.com keeps crashing. I already emailed it to Mayweatherfan as an attachment. Did you watch it yet, man?

Comment

Working...
                      X